Zillow Real Estate - Homes for Sale & for Rent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™. Zillow’s top-rated real estate app opens the door to millions of homes for sale and rent across the U.S., including real estate listings you won’t find anywhere else. Compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values for more than 100 million homes nationwide. Using our app’s real estate search options, you can view photos and videos of listed homes as you search for a house near top-rated schools, an apartment near the city center or a vacation getaway with a view. The Zillow app helps you stay on top of your local real estate market with updated listings and delivers instant notifications on listings you’ve saved.
Zillow also has tools to help you determine your budget, find and contact a local real estate agent or property manager. We can also make the home buying process easier with tools for mortgage pre-approval and custom mortgage quotes from trusted lenders.
The Zillow real estate app is everything you need to find your way home on the go.
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus over 1 million listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator), type in an address, or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate® of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate® of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates® (estimated monthly rental prices) on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 10.2.4
We have fixed some bugs to help make finding your next home even easier. We are always working hard to make improvements, so please continue to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it!
I personally think Zillow is a great reference tool. I use it all the time to see homes that are for sale, before wasting a realtor's time. If a home does not have appeal in specs or a picture, it likely will not appeal in person.
Is it perfect, no. Nor is the MLS that realtors use. When house hunting several years ago, we were amazed at the differences of the actual homes and their listings in the MLS. None of the home tools are perfect in themselves, but using the tools combined with online maps sure helps with getting your mind wrapped around home and neighborhood appearances.
Please don't bash this tool, simply know it's strengths and weaknesses and use it for those purposes.
I am a Realtor, and what you get is what you pay for
People are complaining about this app having less than perfect updated information and I am reminded that this app is Free!! I pay close to a thousand dollars a year to have access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) in my area and that's not perfect either because human beings put the information into the system! No one is perfect.. and if you think that seeing an active listing that's actually under contract is a problem, try explaining to a seller why a zestimate on their property is lower/higher than what the property should be listed for...
HOUSE Listings often out of date !!
If you are using Zillow for purely historical data it's okay. But if you are actively house hunting and looking for a house its useless. Many many times we find a listing that shows as ACTIVE but house has actually been pending for weeks if not months !! What is the point of using an app like this to look for houses when many houses we find and like are already pending .....?!! There are other apps out there that are much more up to date..
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 10.2.4
- Size: 133 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2015 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes