Zillow Real Estate - Homes for Sale & for Rent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™. Zillow’s top-rated real estate app opens the door to millions of homes for sale and rent across the U.S., including real estate listings you won’t find anywhere else. Compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values for more than 100 million homes nationwide. Using our app’s real estate search options, you can view photos and videos of listed homes near top-rated schools, find apartments near the city center or discover your dream vacation home with a view. The Zillow app helps you stay on top of your local real estate market with up-to-date listings and instant notifications about new homes in your search area, price changes and more.
Zillow also has tools to help you determine your budget and find and contact a local real estate agent or property manager. We also make the home buying process easier with tools to connect you with trusted lenders for mortgage pre-approval and custom mortgage quotes.
The Zillow real estate app has everything you need to find your way home while on the go.
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, including more than 1 million listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• See the Zestimate® of nearly any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates® (estimated monthly rental prices) on most homes and apartments.
• Receive instant notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price or are sold.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
• Looking for a home with family or friends? Try Zillow for iMessage to easily share homes you’ve recently viewed or saved, get immediate feedback and make plans to visit. To enable the feature, tap the app store logo within Messages and navigate to the Manage tab.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on school ratings and boundaries.
• Create a Renter Profile to grab the attention of potential landlords and property managers, and increase your chance of securing the perfect rental.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate® of a nearby home.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Search three ways: Search from where you are (via GPS locator), type in an address or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 10.3.6
We have fixed some bugs to make finding your next home even easier. We are always working hard to make improvements, so please continue to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it!
Pros and cons
I always tell this app to send no notifications for anything and unsubscribed from a couple emails, but I still get emails and alerts several times a day. I like that I can use this app to save a list of the houses I'm interested in, but at least in my area, Zillow is not kept up to date with the local MLS. I also wish I could have more than 1 list, but that's not really important. I enjoy the user friendly format that information and pictures are displayed. Setting up and editing searches is a little more complex, but it still pretty easy. I love that I can draw on the map where I want the search to be. Oh, but periodically Zillow is wrong about where things are located, so watch out for that, especially in more rural areas of when looking for land. It can be off by many many miles. Also, a saved search gets out dated. After a few months I noticed Zillow was adding a lot less houses to my search than it previously had. I ended up redrawing the map and programming the exact same information in the search as I had saved before and found a ton of houses that Zillow hadn't shown me earlier. Weird, I don't know why that would happen. Overall, it's the app is decent.
Not very accurate
While Zillow may be somewhat useful for viewing homes, the data it gives is inaccurate. Unless you are looking in a major metropolitan area, the Zestimates are completely inaccurate. Additionally, the app is slow to show updated information. Plus, in our case the boundaries of our property are wrong. I wish people wouldn't use this app for selecting a home because it doesn't give good information about a house. Furthermore, it only gives very limited information about past and pending sales. So it's difficult to know what homes in your price range are actually selling in relation to the list price. Unfortunately, for someone like myself, with an analytical brain, the information given is very weak.
Would Be Good
This app has nice features but most don't work consistently. I get the same two notifications every day until they change, then I'll get those over and over and over again. Search All Homes only works sometimes and not all homes that are for sale show up, even though they'll come up on a filtered search. I have used this app a lot for a couple of years trying to help various family members in their home searches, and believe me when I say it is very frustrating to know the feature you need is there, but not working.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 10.3.6
- Size: 136 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2015 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes