Zillow Real Estate & Rentals
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Zillow’s top-rated real estate app opens the door to millions of homes for sale and for rent across the U.S., including real estate listings you won’t find anywhere else. Compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values for more than 100 million homes nationwide. Using our app’s real estate search options, you can view photos and videos of listed homes near top-rated schools, find apartments near the city center or discover your dream vacation home with a view. The Zillow app helps you stay on top of your local real estate market with up-to-date listings and instant notifications about new homes in your search area, price changes and more.
Zillow also has tools to help you determine your budget and find and contact a local real estate agent or property manager. We make the home-buying process easier with tools to connect you with trusted lenders for mortgage pre-approval and custom mortgage quotes.
The Zillow real estate app has everything you need to find your home while on the go. You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™.
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, including more than 1 million listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Search three ways: Search from where you are (via GPS locator), type in an address or draw a custom region on the map.
• Save your favorite homes and searches to receive instant notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price or are sold, or when new rentals become available.
• Connect with a local agent who can help guide you through the buying or selling process.
• See the Zestimate® of nearly any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates® (estimated monthly rental prices) on most homes and apartments.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved shows sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
• Looking for a home with family or friends? Try Zillow for iMessage to easily share homes you’ve recently viewed or saved, get immediate feedback and make plans to visit. To enable the feature, tap the app store logo within Messages and navigate to the Manage tab.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on school ratings and boundaries.
• Create a Renter Profile to grab the attention of potential landlords and property managers, and increase your chance of securing the perfect rental.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate® of a nearby home.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more
• Use map overlays to see restaurants, grocery stores, parks and coffee shops near prospective homes
• Browse nearby listings to see what else has recently sold in the neighborhood
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.0.6
We have fixed some bugs to make finding your next home even easier. We are always working hard to make improvements, so please continue to send your feedback to email@example.com. We appreciate it!
I’ve been using Zillow for about a month now in order to lease my condominium.
It is a bit difficult to use, so for users it takes a bit to get adjusted to it. It could’ve been easier to use. But it does get the word out about my property which is to me the most important thing.
I would use it again to lease my property in the future. For a potential client, it is very easy to use and provides a nice comparison when searching for related properties.
I think that it’s important that potential users who want to list their property look at the blogs and see what other users have experienced in terms of hard to use features or just plain unresponsiveness on the part of Zillow to questions.
I have just finished leasing my property, and I would like to take all the information that I have listed about my property and save it to the site, but not allow anybody to see it.
But it appears that Zillow does not give me this option. So the next time I have to list the property available for rent, I’ll have to fill out all the questions again, as well as upload the pictures to the site. This seems to me to be quite awkward and time consuming. I don’t know why saving everything that’s already loaded to the site has to be reloaded.
Used to be much better than it is now. When you have multiple pages on your "list" results, you cannot select next page because the "sort" and "save search" buttons are in the way. The functionality is reduced and the execution leaves something to be desired. Also, in the desktop version, what happened to the satellite map feature within the Zillow map? Will look to other real estate sites to meet my needs.
What happened to aerial view?
Aerial view is (was) best feature of the app. I thought I was going crazy because I could not get it to come up. Lot line view alone is not good enough. Please bring back the overhead map (aerial) view. And since I’m here, why did the yearly tax $$ info disappear? Tax assessment amt not useful to me as different counties have different assessment values and I’m not smart enough to figure out which is more economical as I try to figure best area to relocate to in another state. Thanks for listening.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 08, 2017
- Version: 11.0.6
- Size: 138 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2016 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes