By 2XL Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bury the competition as you ride like a pro! Discover secret jump combinations within each track as you master the physics of motocross in this high-speed racing adventure.
“2XL Supercross” is an all-new offroad racing experience from the creative team that brought you such popular hits as: Motocross Madness, ATV Offroad Fury and MX Unleashed.
This rhythm-based racing game is easy to pick up and play, but its ever-increasing challenges will keep you in the zone for hours. Blitz your way through carefully crafted doubles, triples and treacherous whoops on custom tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada.
You won’t believe what you’re playing in the palm of your hand! “2XL Supercross” features liquid-color graphics, fully interactive 3D physics, surround sound, authentic engine recordings, particle effects, projected shadows and lighting.
Create an account on the 2XL Live server and see how your times rank world wide! Share your game with friends by creating up to five independent profiles on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
See the trailer at: www.2xlgames.com/supercross
- Supercross and Freestyle tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada
- 3 modes of play: Time Trials, Practice and Racing
- Ride 125cc, 250cc and 450cc bikes
- Select your appearance from hundreds of different bike and rider combinations
- Automatically adjusts number of opponents for optimal performance on your device
- 4 camera views including first person with handle bars
- Select from 8 preset control schemes
- Responsive tilt steering interface with tunable sensitivities
- Adjustable level of difficulty
- Statistics tracking with web-based community and rankings
- Comprehensive in game help
Also available from 2XL: 2XL ATV Offroad, 2XL Fleet Defense.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Fix crash on iPads running iOS 4.2.1
Fun, but 2xl should...
You guys need to release a second version of the game. Please use REAL tracks used by AMA Supercross 2011 season. I want those. Please add in an optio to add more AI even if we run on older devices. Racing with only 4 bikes is boring. Use real life stadiums too and get the scale of everything more precisely. Tracks in Supercross were not meant to have a 2 1/2 car wide track. The Las Vegas track here is the most realistic track on this app. I do not recall ever seeing it, but it has correct width and hairpin tightness ( well, its a tad bit over the tightbess it really should be). Add more toughblocks and more bikes. If you guys csn implement different color helmets, I will rate it higher. Please make the model of the rider more realistic like the riders in Snocross app please. Make racing lines so that wr cant just go full speed everywhere in a corner. Everyone does want an update so why not make a brand new app! Also, could you make an update for "dirty goggles" and tear offs? That and helmets would bump this to 5 stars.
Make a second app for 2011 ama supercross season
2009 SX app
-Add dirty goggles
-Add racing lines
-4 tracks more at maximum to please more people. Make them real layouts.
-(never mentioned) customizable number plates
I will not have to buy another game ever! I've found the best. I love motocross and my iPhone, this is perfect. The graphics are great, the gameplay is great, and the sound is great. Takes a little getting use to the controls (I use the analog stick, not the stupid tilt controls) Please 2XL, do NOT add other vehicles. KEEP IT MOTOCROSS BIKES! I hope 2XL will have in-game new track purchases with Firmware 3.0. That would be awesome.
Things I'd like to see added:
- More AI competitors
- Career mode (Supercross, and Lites)
- Ability to add my own number and name to jersey
- Trick button half the size of the other two placed above the brake (Push trick button and direction on pad to execute trick)
- Tracks with more difficult rhythm sections (Steeper)
- Change sound a bit so I can rev out the engine :)
NEED NEW TRACKS!
Amazing game but needs update!!
Ok. So first off you should seriously get this amazing game.. But it kinda needs an update. A way to stop backflips instead of doing one and hoping to land right. A graphic update. And a multiplayer mode to race against friends.. And some more training ground type maps were players can get massive air! But overall this is definitely worth the money!!! There's no way I could give this less than 5*****
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2010
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 74.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: 2XL Games, Inc.
- © 2009 2XL Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.