WiFi HD FREE (Wireless Hard Disk Drive)
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WiFi HD FREE
Ad Sponsored FREE version of WiFi HD.
Turn your iPhone into a wireless, mobile external hard drive! Use your iPhone as a normal shared network drive!
Works over any WiFi connection. You can now share, copy, and backup your files to and from your PC / Mac / Linux / or another phone! Very easy to use.
1. Connect iPhone to WiFi network.
2. Start the WiFi HD App on iPhone.
3. Use any device browser to go to designated IP address.
- Share Files Using the built-in HTTP, and SMB File Servers
- Works flawlessly with Windows or Mac like a normal network drive.
- Manage Folders
- Unlimited File Size
- Unlimited Number of Files
- Copy Files to Friends
- Archive Software, Movies, Games
- Keep important Documents
- USB Drive
Logo Design by Aerotox.
What's New in Version 7.3
-= v7.3 =-
- Improved Search
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed display issues
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- iCloud Update
In the Shared Folder menu the Sharing Enabled button doesn't work when switched on. You have to turn it on in the WiFi menu. Why are there 2 buttons that perform the same function? The sharing automatically turns off when you leave the app even for a second. Having to turn this on every time you start the app is tedious. The app is crashing every time I try view anything uploaded to it.
Worked in a pinch
Needed a flash drive but they were all at home. This app let my phone do the job in a pinch.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.