By Digital Chocolate, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tornado Mania! Ad-Free Version
Distressed by rampant pollution, a mad scientist unleashes his bizarre Tornado Machine on the world!
Check out our latest games:
3D Mini Golf Challenge
Download the Free Version now!
YOU ASKED AND WE LISTENED
At Digital Chocolate, we try to read all of our players’ comments. You asked and we listened! The update will include new controls, levels and iPod music library access.
AWARD WINNING GAME
Top gaming outlet IGN scores 8.9/10 and says, "It is a great concept made better by excellent execution, such as the easy-to-use controls. It's just fun to weave your tornado through a city, knocking down everything in your path."
Will the world praise or condemn him? Use the tornado to engulf houses, buildings, and even power plants! Bring them to his Antarctic Biosphere to rebuild a utopian society and carry out his mysterious experiment. Don't feel like saving humanity? Then simply jump into Rampage Mode where you can destroy everything in your path!
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
- Two innovative game modes offering endless action:
(1) Utopia Mode – Climb the mad scientist ranks in Utopia Mode from Flaky Dreamer to Peace Prize Winner
(2) Rampage Mode – Progress through 20 levels of mad scientist notoriety from Trivial Nuisance to Dr. Armageddon
- Gobble up over 30 collectible buildings and landmarks including Malls, Barns, Opera Houses, Gas Stations and more
- Gather real bonus items like Lightning, Double Funnels and Stars to give your tornado special powers
- Monitor your tornado power-up meter to grow to big, devastating heights
- Great controls – activate the accelerometer controls and navigate the tornado by holding the device like a steering wheel
- iTunes Detection feature allows players to listen to their own music while playing the game
AWARD WINNING GAMEPLAY
- GDC Mobile Innovation Hunt Winner
- IGN Winner for Wireless Game of the Year, Best Strategy Game & Most Innovative Design
- Ranked #1 in PocketGamer's Festive 50 Countdown
- IGN Review: a PERFECT 10!
- PocketGamer Review: 9 out of 10!
STILL NOT SURE? Try the Free Version
MORE FUN ON APPLE APP STORE
Check out DChoc’s hottest games: Crazy Penguin Catapult, 3D Rollercoaster Rush, 3D Mini Golf Challenge, Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D, 3D Brick Breaker Revolution and Millionaire City.
FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Digital Chocolate’s latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.
All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 1.0.20
General optimization and bug fixes to improve overall gameplay.
Play our latest games including Haunted 3D Rollercoaster Rush, 20Q: Sports, 20Q: Celebrities and more! Check out the Free or Full Versions at www.dchoc.com/iphone.
Fun game however....
I just bought the game after the free version. I personally like DC games as I bought a few. I don't mind the helicopters, as this is a game of strategy. What I do mind is the abort control placed in the most annoying places. If I had to capture a tree or 5 in the lower left hand corner... I'm getting inturrupted by asking if I want to go back to the biosphere.
Where are the other levels? I was under the impression that somehow it would be a tad different from the free version.
I also feel that sometimes my tornado isn't paying attention to my directions.
What's the little globe at the top. It really does nothing unless I missed something.
why can't I replace damaged buildings with new ones and why can't I move them once I place them by accident because I somehow hit the discard button & in my haste dropped it whereever.
Finally.... I want to SAVE MY GAME!!!!!
Not worth $$$ as-is
This game could be awesome, but just isn't presented right and falls short.
Loading time can be a little faster and the gameplay slows down as the tornado gets bigger. There're also too many popups during each stage. You waited so long for it to load then a useless box pops up that says "Stage 1".. just let me play already!! There should be a way to turn them off.
There are only three incredibly short levels, and you have to wait for loading between each one. Also an annoying cut seen starts before each new game. At least you don't have to watch it.
The music on the menu is retarded, during the game it's fine. It might be fun to add screaming people, churches, dinosaurs, tee-pees, terrorists, idk get creative.
This game could be awesome, but it isn't. Shorten the loading time, cut out the bs, make the gameplay faster and smoother, add A LOT more levels and LOWER THE PRICE!!!
Your all really Stupid!!!!
1. Helicopters this, helicopters that!!!
If you read the instructions, YOUD SEE 'Destroy small structures, but be careful, destroying buildings will cause helicopters with dry ice to come and slow you down'! Seriously you complain so much, about something that's you own FAULT!
2. INVISIBLE WALL!!! EEK!!!
Try moving the building you idiot? You can easily move it into place... All of you shortcut! On everything!
3. Before you say something about updates, I've had this game since it came out! So actually PLAY the GAME!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 05, 2009
- Version: 1.0.20
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Chocolate, Inc.
- © 2006-2009 Digital Chocolate, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.