By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping easy. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. This allows you to brainstorm & organize your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it.
Being featured by Apple as an “App Store Best”, MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Just Start With Your Ideas
Easily jot down your thoughts and add as many mind maps as you like to MindNode's infinite canvas. You can even cross connect nodes from all your maps.
• Create new nodes with a tap of your finger
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Have endless ideas on a self-expanding canvas
Think Content, Not Layout
Highlight your thoughts with style and let your mind map auto-magically arrange itself, so nothing gets in your way.
• Simply hide and show entire branches
• Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your ideas
• Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
Everywhere, Every Way
With MindNode and iCloud all your mind maps are on all your devices. Need them elsewhere? Just export your mind maps to an open format, text file or as an image.
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our new MyMindNode service
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud
• Open files from your Dropbox and save them back to it
• Export your mind maps to other apps as PDF, OPML, PNG, FreeMind or text file
• MindNode Pro
The most powerful and flexible version of MindNode includes iCloud sharing. Available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, or on twitter at @mindnode.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
• Correctly layout nodes after changing the color theme
• Resolves an iCloud issue that caused all documents to disappear from the document picker
• Show an alert when the app was unable to move a document to iCloud
• When resolving an iCloud conflict, open document after picking the version to keep
• Resolves a bug that caused knobs to disappear when opening the inspector
• Improves support for right-to-left languages
• Resolves a drawing glitch when editing center aligned text
• Improves iCloud settings synchronisation
• No longer flash scrolling indicators during automatic canvas resizing
• Correctly position the first subnode when using the keyboard shortcuts
• Allow to create documents with the same name as long as they are not in the same folder
• Prevent moving a document to a folder when a document with the same name already exists
Excellent Tool, Outstanding Customer Service
This app has exceeded my expectations by quite a lot. In fact, it's in my "top 5 apps" - and that means a lot since I rely on dozens of apps on a daily basis.
What's so great about it?
- Clean, beautiful, intuitive UI
- Excels at its primary feature (mind mapping)
- Lots of export options
- Frequent updates
- Responsive staff
It's worth far more than $10. Buy it.
This app is flawless. It is intuitive. It is simple. It syncs across all of my devices perfectly, I can publish my notes with web links and the logo is beautiful.
Best mind mapping app
Works beautifully on Mac, ipad and iPhone with easy doc portability. Frequent updates and improvements.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 03, 2014
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2013 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.