Spider Solitaire Free
By Oatmeal Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a free version of a Spider Solitaire game with 4 difficulty settings, which keeps track of win/loss statistics.
Version 1.3 Now Live!
- Easier to use gameplay
- Restored the phone status bar - due to popular demand :)
- Optional sound FX... off by default, check options to try them out
- Link to buy full version of the game. Do this if you want to remove the ads, get new features, and support further development!
PS I read All comments and emails and consider them all, so keep them coming!
- Play with 1, 2, 3 or 4 suits. Other versions always jump from 2 to 4.
- Easy to use interface. Simply drag and drop your cards, with highlights to help you find valid moves.
- Unlimited Undo moves option.
- Stats tracking. Keeps track of win/loss percentages best/worst times, and winning streaks for each number of suits.
- Play in landscape or portrait mode.
- Ability to customize background color from any of thousands of colors!
"Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Best any kind of solitaire app!! Simple and easy to navigate... easy to just focus on your game!!! Definitely one of the best apps I have!!!" - Audie627400266 (5 stars)
"This app is great and really user-friendly -- the interface is easy to figure out. Also nice that you can do 3 suits instead of jumping from 2 to 4." - Annabelle4407 (5 stars)
"I play daily. Great brain exercise is even better now with custom color background and landscape. Thank you. Thank you and Thank you." - MatinaBambina (5 stars)
"I've always loved this game and this version is great! The interface is very simple - and the simpler, the better" - Yb Mobs (5 Stars)
Version 1.2.1 (Available Now!)
- Customizable background color
- New options: Ability to turn off the interactive help (the graying out of illegal moves) and the ability to lock the orientation.
Version 1.2 (Available now!)
- Landscape mode
- Statistics tracking
Version 1.1 (Available now!)
- game resume
- drag and drop play
- rules screen
What's New in Version 1.4
Updated and tested with 4.0
Awesome for outdated devices
At first glance this looks unattractive. However, anyone who has an outdated device and wants a free game of spider solitaire should get this. It isn't heavy on the graphics so it takes very little memory and is one of the few apps that doesn't lag or crash. It also let's you manually adjust orientation lock so that those iDevices that were not blessed with multitasking are able to lock the orientation.
I would gladly trade all that fancy graphics and cool effects in order to be able to have a game that actually works well on my 2nd gen device.
Great spider game
Good game. Appreciate the stats. No crashes.
-I'd like to buy the paid version to support you but won't do so if it resets my stats.
-Please add last game time to the stat page as I am often curious how fast my last game was.
-Make sure updates don't reset stats.
-I saw an improvement in the works for 'only winnable games'. I've played over 1,000 games and have not encountered any unwinnable games, FYI.
Don't judge an app by it's cover
Even tho this game doesn't look all that appealing, you'll be surprised. I play this game all the time and it's the perfect relaxing and simple game to have so that you can just unwind. It's really easy to figure out and the background is a solid color that isn't distracting and you can change the color. It's simplistic and fun and free so get this app!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 06, 2010
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew Falth
- © 2009 Oatmeal Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.