-> Highly recommended for Education by the App Store, as well as teachers and parents around the world!
"My Kids LOVE This App"
--by Father of 3 (Under 4 yrs.)
"Perfect. Great fun for a toddler. My best toddler buy yet."
"Mama Called the Doctor and the Doctor Said, "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!"
Designed by parents of young children for young children (pre-toddler and older), Five Little Monkeys is a fun, interactive musical counting game based on the popular rhyme everybody knows and loves.
COUNTING: Children build counting and math skills as well as color recognition by adding and subtracting different colored monkeys from play, simply by touching a monkey, or shaking your iPhone.
OPPOSITES: Interactive objects teach concepts like stop/go, on/off, open/close, utilizing an alarm clock that rings, a lamp, a telephone, a door, even a monkey family portrait that reacts to your child's touch!
READING: Following along with the highlighted words to the rhyme fosters word recognition and sentence building skills, an important step toward a lifetime of reading and learning.
SINGING: 3 original music types to play and sing to; Country, Rock, or Pop for sing-a-long.
Explore, touch, and control the game with interactive options that allow creative freedom for your preschooler. This application might keep your little monkey from jumping on the bed!
- Designed for young children from 1 year and up ( pre-toddler to preschool )
- New interactive features that your child will love, including toys that react to touch, a peekaboo dog, and a stop-n-go button that starts and stops the monkeys jumping to allow children to explore the monkeys' bedroom.
- Touch or "Shake" the Monkeys to watch them do somersaults!
- Press the highest number in the left corner to add the monkeys back to the bed. Watch them drop back into action!
- Interact with objects throughout the bedroom
->Enjoy our other educational apps for children:
- Old MacDonald
- My A B C Train
- Word Wheel
- Big Top Circus
- The Bear Went Over the Mountain
CONTACT US: Email us at email@example.com for any questions. We will promptly respond to you.
BabyFirst TV Ads removed. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.
Ratings and Reviews
My littlest (18 months) adores it.
No sound? For 99 cents? It is junk don't waste 99cents as I just did!
This is junk!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.