Pop culture. Personalized. The Emmy®-nominated E! News app has everything you need to know, right when you need to know it.
Here's what you get with the E! News app:
• Customize your content feed with the My News feature.
• Find a specific photo, or swipe thru them all! The choice is yours with our interactive gallery experience.
• Watch the latest E! News videos and behind-the-scenes extras from your favorite E! shows like "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," “Life of Kylie," “Botched,” “Total Divas" and “Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry.”
• Be the first to know breaking news with our mobile alerts!
• Keep up with the latest style trends and beauty tutorials.
• Tune in to our exclusive livestreams, including "Live From E!" and "Live From the Red Carpet.”
• Share everything from E! News with your friends on social media, directly from the app.
Connect with us!
We're always happy to get your feedback to help us improve the app. Email us at email@example.com.
For full TV episodes, download the E! Now app, available in the App Store.
E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
Yikes! What happened!?!
I have had this app for as many years as I can remember and it is one of the first ones I look at each day. That said, I’m on the verge of deleting it. For a free app, such as this, I don’t mind that there are adverts throughout, but I’m getting very frustrated with the pop up ads, particularly the ones with no way to close them. I actually have to restart my phone to close the ad and get back to the content, which is insane!!
Also, I’m no English expert, but I would add that the editing of the articles is atrocious. There are often GLARING grammatical errors, such as misspelled or misused words and sentences that make no sense, which makes it difficult to read or take seriously (well, as seriously as one takes celebrity news 😉). I’m not asking for Charles Dickens and I don’t mind the slang or cutsie, light hearted writing style (it totally works for this genre), but something that looks like it was written and proofread by a professional would be nice.
On a positive note, I’m so grateful that you changed the auto play of the live video. Please don’t go back to that; it was awful! I was surprised by that on more than one occasion, while sneaking a peek at work. AWKWARD!
Get a search option!
Sometimes I click on the pop-up notifications for the app to bring me to a specific story I’ll go to look at the picture and naturally hit the back button when I want to read the article unfortunately it brings me back to all of the articles and not just from the picture to the article which is extremely frustrating because then I have to search through everything to find the original article I was trying to read. Which is difficult there is a lot to go through and I don’t usually find what I’m looking for if it’s been a little bit of time since it was originally posted. I would love a search option so I could look up the title or topic of what I was trying to read. It’s extremely frustrating! Often times I end up having to just go to google and searching for The topic there. Usually I’m not finding it on me either.
Picture Feature Needs Work
Overall, I enjoy this app. However, the current way you have to view photos needs some serious work. First off, the pictures are for the most part, too small. You can’t zoom in, and if there are words on the pictures, you have to awkwardly scroll upwards, which causes you to mistakenly click on other pictures in the process. If this one feature were redone, this app would definitely be four stars!
Developer Response ,
Hello Raeallday, we just want to let you know that we fixed some of the issues that you mentioned - so please make sure your app is updated to the latest version. Thanks for your feedback!
- E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
- 57.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.