Photobucket - Backup & Print Shop
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photobucket - Print, store, edit and share your photos, create animated GIFs and access your full photo library anywhere, anytime.
BONUS! Enjoy 8GB of free storage just for downloading the Photobucket app.
* Photobucket Print Shop: Create easy photo gifts, home décor, prints and more.
* Auto backup: Instantly and automatically upload all your photos, videos and GIFs.
* Easy Photo Editor: Enhance your photos with filters, text, stickers and more.
* Photobucket On-the-Go: Manage, organize, browse and share your photos, videos and animated GIFs with anyone, anywhere.
* Photobucket GIF Maker: Make your own animated GIFs with our free GIF Maker.
Join the movement!
Make animated GIFs from the palm of your hand with the Photobucket GIF Maker.
* Automatically upload and store your GIFs to your library
* Share your GIFs with the millions of users on Photobucket
* Easily find all the things you need to make a great GIF in 30 seconds or less
* Use images from Photobucket or your Camera Roll to create GIFs
- No ads everywhere you access your Photobucket photos, GIFs, and videos
- Additional storage (the additional amount of storage is dependent on your chosen subscription level)
- Unlimited bandwidth*
Your Photobucket Plus subscription will automatically renew monthly or yearly depending on your chosen subscription. Please note AdFree does not automatically renew. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Monthly Prices: AdFree $0.99, Plus20 $2.99, Plus50 $4.99
Yearly Prices: AdFree $9.99, Plus20 $29.99, Plus50 $49.99
*Unlimited bandwidth applicable for non-commercial use only. Photobucket reserves the right to limit excessive bandwidth usage.
What's New in Version 3.3.5
* Bug fixes related to print products
Hope the developer reads this,
This app is bogus for anyone who really wants to use it for more than just accessing a few of their existing photos.
I downloaded this because I already had photobucket 10-15yrs and my phone was out of storage and I needed to back up my photos to free up some space.
That is where this application falls flat on its face! I had 4.2gb of photos and only a few hundred MBs free phone space. Unfortunately photobucket can't upload 4.2gb of photos unless you have 1.6gb of free space (in my case).
Its stupid... As photobucket uploads your photos it makes a lower quality duplicate of the photo on the phone. This is redundant and stupid. I get the reasoning behind it. If your phone has no internet connection you will have all your photobucket photos on your phone!!!!
You should have a choice of wether or not this happens.
I had to delete every app and all my music to back up my photos and videos.
Now I have to reinstall all that stuff.
Ill be looking for another solution...
They do exist! Back in 2009 I had an app on my blackberry which automatically backed up every single photo automatically w/ all the metadata. That company went out of business but regardless.
Seamless integration is what I need and if photobucket can deliver they might turn everything around
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!
When I first downloaded it, it was working perfectly fine. I had so much free storage. Then about a week later, I was back to where I started. I had no storage left because Photobucket took 2.0 GB! And to make matters worse, most of my pictures were gone! I had lost almost all of my pictures! So if you want to keep your pictures, don't download this app.
This app is okay for now because I just got it... It needs to update more on having to do with the storage info etc...
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 3.3.5
- Size: 53.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Photobucket.com Inc.
- © 2015 Photobucket Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases