Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Taking, sharing and storing photos and videos just got even easier! The all new Photobucket Mobile app lets you manage your Photobucket account wherever you are. Get an additional 8 GB of free storage by simply downloading and using the app.
Capture photos and videos, edit, add filters, share with your network, and manage your account all on the go. You can set Photobucket Mobile to automatically backup your photos and videos to a private album. You snap and share, we’ll keep them safe and secure!
With the All-New Mobile App You Can….
- Capture photos, edit and add filters to make your photos shine. Photobucket's full editor is now available on the all-new mobile app.
- Instantly and automatically upload all your photos and videos to your Photobucket account. With auto backup, all your mobile photos and videos are safe and secure.
- Access, manage and organize your account all from your mobile device. Move, delete, and create new albums on the go.
- Browse new and trending photos, download your favorites.
- Share with anyone, anywhere. Email, text message, Facebook, Twitter, or share links directly.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
* Corrected the issue where Photobucket 'Badge App Icon' not displaying in iOS Notification Center
* Auto backup prompt fixed
* Additional bug fixes
Can I pay .99 and get rid of the ads?
Seriously. It's freaking annoying. The app is better since the revamp. I can actually select a few photos at a time and upload them. Only thing, they don't upload in the order they were taken in.
This isn't the end of the world, but I do photograph quite a few pictures illustrating a process for forums and reviews. It makes linking to the photos confusing at times.
Also, quite trying to get me to back up my photos automatically. I don't want. Period. Everytime I open the app I have to unselect the option.
Much faster, added an editor, 5/5s support!
Animated GIFs play very well. I love the auto backup feature and the much cleaner interface. Pictures load faster and are higher quality than before.
Waste of time Snapfish is waaaay better
Ever since Photobucket got money hungry...canceled people's pro accounts and started adding stupid annoying adds...guess what?? You CANT access your photos! It takes LONGER than forever to load...in fact...mine don't e-Ven load At-All anymore it just FOREVER pends and buffers on a white screen while you see a cockroach scurrying around the bottom of your iPhone for some pest control add. GREAT JOB!!! Lol...Fantastic!!! Just what Iiiii want!!!!! They're so penny smart!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Photobucket.com Inc.
- © 2013 Photobucket Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.