Photobucket - Backup & Print Shop
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photobucket - Print, store, edit and share your photos, create animated GIFs and access your full photo library anywhere, anytime.
BONUS! Enjoy 8GB of free storage just for downloading the Photobucket app.
* Photobucket Print Shop: Create easy photo gifts, home décor, prints and more.
* Auto backup: Instantly and automatically upload all your photos, videos and GIFs.
* Easy Photo Editor: Enhance your photos with filters, text, stickers and more.
* Photobucket On-the-Go: Manage, organize, browse and share your photos, videos and animated GIFs with anyone, anywhere.
* Photobucket GIF Maker: Make your own animated GIFs with our free GIF Maker.
Join the movement!
Make animated GIFs from the palm of your hand with the Photobucket GIF Maker.
* Automatically upload and store your GIFs to your library
* Share your GIFs with the millions of users on Photobucket
* Easily find all the things you need to make a great GIF in 30 seconds or less
* Use images from Photobucket or your Camera Roll to create GIFs
- No ads everywhere you access your Photobucket photos, GIFs, and videos
- Additional storage (the additional amount of storage is dependent on your chosen subscription level)
- Unlimited bandwidth*
Your Photobucket Plus subscription will automatically renew monthly or yearly depending on your chosen subscription. Please note AdFree does not automatically renew. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Monthly Prices: AdFree $0.99, Plus20 $2.99, Plus50 $4.99
Yearly Prices: AdFree $9.99, Plus20 $29.99, Plus50 $49.99
*Unlimited bandwidth applicable for non-commercial use only. Photobucket reserves the right to limit excessive bandwidth usage.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
* New products available in Print Shop: Canvas Posters, Tote Bags, Rugs, and more.
* Numerous bug and stability fixes
Great personal access to photos but so buggy
I've used photoshop since the start, the beginning. I'm a photographer and my start was thanks to forums and digital publications where photobucket was a major help to linking photos to forums and being able to send album links to those who need a quick viewing. However, since the introduction of the photobucket application there's been slight bugs that drive me nuts. When you add an album, for it to populate you need to refresh your album section AND "your bucket" section.
Another thing, Apple provided a warranty replacement for my iPhone 6+ a few days ago. I've since reinstalled the photobucket application BUT it won't allow me to download any of my images. If I click download, nothing at all happens. I have some photos that must be posted right now and am currently in the process of emailing myself and utilizing Flickr on the back end. I've contacted Photobucket over 15 times since they first started the app. I hope you guys read reviews.
A pain to compress pics
I've been using PB for a long time to link pics to forum sites and it use to be very convenient to compress the image as they had a setting to automatically do it when you upload the image. Since PB got into a copyright dispute with the designer (as they've told me), it's became a real pain in the rear to do this as the app doesn't have this feature under the edit program.
I wished the new designers would read this and work on a solution.
I open up the app, upload a pic, close the app, get online and login to my account, find the pic, compress the pic and then grab the new link. Sounds simple, but try doing all of this with your phone and try compressing several pics. It's very time consuming. If I didn't have several hundred pics on here with links attached, I would pull them.
Still having problems after update
I'm not sure what bugs were supposed to be fixed with the update, because I'm finding the app to be really screwed up. My home screen is not showing my latest updates. Instead it's pulling up random photos from years ago. If I refresh it, it brings up more old photos. It makes it hard to edit and add comments to the new uploads because as soon as they are uploaded, they disappear. Really difficult to organize photos and I'm about to find something else. There are just way too many issues with this app.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Photobucket.com Inc.
- © 2015 Photobucket Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases