By Michael Casteel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iKlondike — from the creator of Klondike, the original solitaire game for Mac.
"Now THIS is my good old Klondike that I know and love!!!" Markham, Ontario
With realistic cards and drag-and-drop play, iKlondike features some of the most intuitive solitaire gameplay available from the App Store.
The ingenious scoring scheme tracks time played and number of cards in the foundations -- and adds a bonus for a completed round. You'll be able to see your skill level rise with practice!
• Five customizable solitaire games: Klondike, Canfield, Racing Demons, Freecell and Golf
• Launches quickly, right to the last point of play
• Shake your phone to shuffle & deal a new round
• Easy shortcuts for New Round, Move to Foundation, and Undo
• High scores listed for each game
What's New in Version 2.7.4
Support for iPhone 6 and 6+ screen resolutions
I've played the Mac version of this developers solitaire game for decades. It's the best one out there, with challenging scoring that keeps it interesting. Highly recommended.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 16, 2014
- Version: 2.7.4
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Casteel
- © 2009 Michael A Casteel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.