Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In io, your mission is to bring the Nautilus-114 spaceship back home. However, the task isnít easy thanks to the many robotic minions that now inhabit the ship. In order to accomplish your mission, you have to play evasively (hide in the dark, walk donít run), avoid detection and carry out your objectives. You are also accompanied by your robotic friend and constant help, Ned. Together, you will take enemies down, gather data pertaining to the destruction of the ships human crew and bring the ship back home (or will you?)
* Player moves: Io is a side-scroller game, however you can also move the player in and out of the screen, to hide in dark nooks, pick up secret items, etc.
* The objective of the game is to accomplish the mission without pauses - hence there is no 'save' option in the game.
* Point and shoot mechanism: Touch on the screen and Norton will orient himself to look or shoot at the pointed spot.
* Equipment: Thermal vision camera, cloaking gear, weapon add-ons, etc
* Weapons: Machine gun, Rail gun, Rocket launcher, Displacer and a Flamethrower.
* Bots: different bot types to engage with.
* Gameplay Duration: If you are one of those super-smart-gaming-ninja types, you could probably finish it under an hour!
* 16 page behind-the-scenes on game completion.
io is developed by Atman Software
Challenging but Fun
This game is challenging because there are no save points but it is very fun because the challenge keeps you going
- Category: Games
- Released: May 23, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Seller: Clickgamer Technologies Ltd
- © Atman Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.