Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In io lite, your mission is to bring the Nautilus-114 spaceship back home. However, the task isnít easy thanks to the many robotic minions that now inhabit the ship. In order to accomplish your mission, you have to play evasively (hide in the dark, walk donít run), avoid detection and carry out your objectives. You are also accompanied by your robotic friend and constant help, Ned. Together, you will take enemies down, gather data pertaining to the destruction of the ships human crew and bring the ship back home (or will you?)
* Player moves: Io is a side-scroller game, however you can also move the player in and out of the screen, to hide in dark nooks, pick up secret items, etc.
* The objective of the game is to accomplish the mission without pauses - hence there is no 'save' option in the game.
* Point and shoot mechanism: Touch on the screen and Norton will orient himself to look or shoot at the pointed spot.
* Equipment: Thermal vision camera, cloaking gear, weapon add-ons, etc
* Weapons: Machine gun, Rail gun, Rocket launcher, Displacer and a Flamethrower.
* Bots: different bot types to engage with.
io lite is developed by Atman Software
Not the best
I think it would be a lot better if it was a first person shooter. Tapping was nearly impossible to kill somebody because you end up shooting the wall beside you when you want to shoot in front of you. Moving in depth on a 2D 3D scroller is a huge mistake. Without any sence of depth, how can we tell where we are? It has great potential. I loved the displacer and cloak, awesome gadgets are always great. It was an Ok game. Just not all there though. I'm probabaly not going to buy the full version either.
F for eFFort
"The goal is to finish the mission without pausing- hence there is no save" is a convoluted way of saying were too FREAKING lazy to implement a save function. Idiot logic. Whenever you walk there is a horrible static noise and the walk speed is the same as crouch speed, horrendously slow, especially compared to the run speed which is so fast you miss pertinent onscreen tips. Why they couldn't find a workable medium for walk speed is beyond reasoning. Def try the demo before forking over $
This is a very neat game, but how do you go on FPS mode? It just says FPS on the corner of the screen...
- Category: Games
- Released: May 27, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Seller: Clickgamer Technologies Ltd
- © Atman Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.