Wedding Planner, Countdown & Venues by WeddingWire
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Install the best wedding planner app to stay organized while wedding planning. Not sure where to start? Wedding Planner by WeddingWire will point you in the right direction so you can plan confidently!
Get more done - anytime, anywhere - with our free wedding planning tools, including checklist, wedding countdown, budget tracker, guest list, vendor listings, inspirational photos, and more. Find and book the best wedding vendors and wedding venue for your wedding. Plus count down the days until your big day and get real advice and inspiration from couples like you. Consider us your personal wedding planner!
* FIND WEDDING VENDORS - Search over 200,000 local wedding professionals and read over 2.5 million reviews written by couples like you. Contact, save and book the best wedding venue, wedding photographer, florist, wedding planner, and more in your area.
* WEDDING CHECKLIST - Get organized and check off your to-dos as you plan with our wedding checklist.
* WEDDING COUNTDOWN - Track the time left until your wedding day!
* WEDDING BUDGET TRACKER - Easily manage your wedding budget on the go.
* PHOTO GALLERIES - Get inspiration from real weddings, dresses, flowers, cakes, invitations, favors, jewelry, and more.
* COMMUNITY - Use our forums to gather ideas and advice from brides, engaged couples, and newlyweds like you.
* SYNCS WITH WEDDINGWIRE.COM - All your details sync automatically with your WeddingWire account so you can plan your wedding from any device.
Download the Wedding Planner by WeddingWire app to get started!
What's New in Version 7.3.1
We've made some performance updates to the Real Weddings gallery so you can browse without a hitch!
Now... go get inspired!
P.S. If you’re enjoying our app, please review us in the App Store! If you have any issues or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I couldn't agree more with ahlynn88. I downloaded this app to be supported by other women and brides, also as a helpful tool to plan my wedding. The ladies on there are rude, mean, and extremely disrespectful. They look for anyway to tear others down, I have seen it happen and had it happen to me. They are just nasty human beings with too much time on their hands. Bullies, is the exact word. WeddingWire does not seem to care in the least. It even got to the point where I felt it necessary to flag some people's comments and nothing was done. It's really a let down that people think it's okay to treat others this way.
Wedding Wire doesn't stand by their guidelines. They make exceptions for their "regular" users aka those women that spend most of their waking hours in the forum section tearing other brides down. Wedding Wire doesn't do anything about these bullies and I use that word firmly because that's exactly what these women are. Just flat out mean, unhappy women that find enjoyment in being terrible to other excited brides. Very unfortunate that this is not an app where women support each other. You're much better off getting advice from Google or Facebook groups.
It's helpful, but...
It could offer more. In the budget section they could add up all the estimated costs to see if you will stay under budget. And it would be great if you could drop other sites into the favorites section and to be able to make lists - for example, favorite dresses, flowers, color schemes. Otherwise a great app especially since it's free!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 14, 2017
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 120 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WeddingWire
- © 2006-2016, WeddingWire, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.