Go Go Rescue Squad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Go! Go! Rescue Squad! is an elegant piece of design dressed up in funfair clothing." Edge Magazine (UK) selecting Go! Go! as one of its top iPhone games.
"There's plenty to love here." Slide To Play
"Delightfully cute puzzler..challenging, pleasently conceived title with great level design" The Guardian
"The kind of puzzle pack that can grip your mind for hours on end" PocketGamer
"a top contender in the iTunes App Store" Crazy Mike's Apps
** The Guardian TOP TEN iPhone Games **
** OFFWORLD: 15 Games you need for your new iPhone **
**NOW WITH ALL NEW CONTROL MECHANISM**
We've listened to what you have said and changed the levels and controls to polish Go! Go! Rescue Squad! to a real gem of a game.
"..great thinking man's action puzzler...The kind of puzzle pack that can grip your mind for hours on end“
PocketGamer - 8/10
Albie Meter: 5 Stars (the amount of levels and content plus the lighthearted gameplay make this a must have for those who love challenging puzzles)
Albie, TouchArcade Forum
"A game that deserves its place among games like Lemmings or Worms."
Jmobil.fr - 9.4/10
Find the hero inside yourself with Go! Go! Rescue Squad!
Join the Squad and rescue the hapless Darwins from fire-ravaged buildings. Bravely throw them to the exits avoiding fire, exploding chemicals, killer robots and collapsing buildings. With 64 incendiary levels of unique, laugh out loud, gameplay over six different districts, Go! Go! Rescue Squad! will have you hooked for hours.
• 64 levels of fiendishly addictive gaming over six unique districts
• ‘Throw’ items with a flick of the iPhone/iPod touch, zoom into the action with a pinch and touch the Rescue Squad members to wake them up
• Huge variety of hazards to overcome including fire, flood, collapsing buildings, volatile chemicals and deadly security robots
• Cheat death by rewinding time
• Five different level types providing a wide variety of gameplay and difficulty from time sensitive panic rooms to more relaxed puzzle solving
What's New in Version 1.1
We listened hard to what you said about Go! Go! Rescue Squad! and, OK, we admit, it may have been a little bit difficult at times. So we have made some changes that we think you will love:
- We have completely overhauled the control system to make for a more instantly enjoyable gaming experience
- We have worked hard on the levels so that, while being progressively tricky, the Rescue Squad is much easier on the Rookies
- 3.0 Feature: We thought you might like to add your own soundtrack to the incendiary action so we've provided access to your iTunes collection
- 3.0 Feature: Finally you can email your friends about Go! Go! Rescue Squad! from the game itself. This may not seem amazing to you but our firefighters love it!
Thank you for buying Go! Go! Rescue Squad! and thank you for all your feedback. We are constantly trying to make our games enjoyable and would be really keen to hear your thoughts on this new version, especially if you have played the original. So please take the time to review the game on the App Store, or even drop us an email, we'd be very grateful!
I agree 100% with AlbieOne's review.
After playing the game, it is really up there among the likes of Toki Tori and Bobby Carrot and is easily a must have for any puzzle fan. I was going to write a more detailed review but after seeing Albie's review, I know I couldn't write it any better. Do yourself a favor and pick this up now. If you like puzzle games at all, pick this up for a buck even if you do have Toki Tori and Bobby Carrot. Because this game really does have a charm of its own.
I love the update, (I was so stuck on a couple of levels), but I hate the new throwing control. It was so much better when you could adjust the throwing angle and take your time. This new way is very akward. Million stars if you can put it back or even give people the option of throwing styles in an options menu. Thank you for the difficulty fix though!!!!!
I really like the game the graphics are cute and the controls are very different from the other puzzles that I had played before (thats a good thing!).
I dont think the controls are bad, unlike the other reviewers... It actually makes the game more challenging
Anyways, thanks for the christmas present And keep up the good work ;D
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 17, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Mforma Europe Ltd
- © 2009 Connect2Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.