By Mindlube Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Network multiplayer, pass-n-play and much more will be in version 3! (next release) ★ Watch the Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafuSzPj6OM ★ The Daily Appster Video 6/7/11 episode: "Very fun, very cool. Nice implementation of this game!" (v1.4) ★ Chickie Dominos, the traditional dominos game also known as "Chicken Foot", has the 3-toe pattern that makes every round of dominos fun! Play all your dominos before your opponent, or your dominos turn into eggs and points count against you! You will be a dominos fan in no time with the 5 minute interactive tutorial, and standard swipe and pinch controls. ★
★★★★ TIPS ★★★★
- Prompts: you can turn off the prompts text via the Options button.
- Nickname: Your player nickname comes from GameCenter. Launch GameCenter app and sign in as a different user, or change your nickname there.
- Opponent's dominos count: It's shown at the top of the screen when it's the opponent's turn. Now it's also shown in the score screen too.
- Score screen: tap the egg in the top left, to get to the score screen at any time.
- Pass and play: pass and play multiplayer was removed. We are laying the groundwork for a future release having true online multiplayer, with a tournament style (ELO) ranking system! Lots of requests for Pass and Play though, so it could return.
- Tutorial: Just use the Back button if you didn't understand or the text scrolled by to quickly. In the next version, the text will be easier to read.
- Lots more, in the 5 minute interactive Tutorial! Just tap 'Learn to Play'.
- Freezing or Crashing? Make sure your device has enough memory by killing app & rebooting your device. See http://mindlube.com/chickie-dominos/support/
- Have a question or complaint? Don't ask questions in the Reviews area. We cannot reply there. Ask via our web page instead. Thanks
★★★★ SHARE THE LOVE ★★★★
Like us on Facebook
CD2 Trailer on YouTube
★★★★ RELEASE NOTES ★★★★
What's New in Version 2.03
★ tutorial text slowdown to be easier to read ★ memory & performance improvement ★
Problems and dont expect corrected or updated version
I used the light version and liked it so much i wanted to try full version. But there is no difference that i can see. Still get pop ups that ask you for a review. Still get the "ipad is thinking" message when it is ipads turn ( And yes i have the ipad with the large memory ). Very disappointed in the inability to not play with my friend like in boggle or other pass and play. What was the paid version for? The game is fun. But the free version is fine for that. Please change the annoying music - how about variety? Remove the musical notes when the music option is turned off. The object is for the player to pay attention and make decisions. Why are you making decisions on his behalf? Always display the Pass button even if player has a domino to play. Don't flash the domino that is to be used for the next play. If you want to do this in a beginner mode ok, but otherwise you are defeating purpose of the game. The achievement option just gives me a "loading" message. The "high score" is always blank. Take a look at when this game was last updated. I want my money back. Footnote. Hey guys. This app has not been updated in over a year. All those statements about fixes never came to pass ... Time to catch on and realize no one is listening :(
Update completely ruined the game!
The 2.03 version completely blows. I've had this app since it came out - and it seems that with each update, the game is less and less fun! What a bummer! I used to play this game daily and loved it. Not any more - until they fix some basic domino-play issues.
For the next "update" please add the # of opponent's dominoes and score back to the "table"/play area. It is currently impossible to see if your opponent has 1 or 10 dominoes until after each hand - so you can't use BASIC strategey. DUH!
Also, please put the option for the PLAYER to choose if the game will be played in sequential order (start with double 9, then double 8, etc.). The previous version let you choose how you want to play - sequential or just luck of the draw. There is no choice and no apparent order as to what double you start with. Again DUH! These are basic choices that folks decide on before playing Chicken Foot in real life - it was great to have the game follow the "real life" games much closer than this lame lame lame updated version does. EPIC FAIL!
Developers/Programmers - c'mon, you can do much better than this silly version! I'd love to play the game daily again! It was really fun before.
I play this game with bones and was so happy to see it online, however, it has a few flaws to the real rules. It replays doubles that have already been played and will skip over one in your hand that has not been previously played. That is annoying when you have to draw bones for no reason. The game rules say play from 9 to 0 skipping to the next if no one draws it but you go back to play it. I have played the same number 3 times in one round. If you could fix that glitch this would be one of the best games. Thank You
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 28, 2011
- Version: 2.03
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Alex Rice
- © 2011 Mindlube Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.