ESPN - Get scores, news, and watch live sports
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ESPN App is the #1 Sports App in the market. The app gives you up-to-the-minute scores and the latest news, live video and audio streaming across ESPN’s networks, and loads of video highlights. Sign in and personalize the ESPN App to get alerts about scores and news from all of your favorite teams and leagues! No matter where you go, take ESPN with you to stay connected the moment you need it, from wherever you are.
What do you get with ESPN?
- Fast access to scores from the MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, NHL, College Basketball, MLS, and more.
- Stories and videos from your favorite teams and leagues up front and center in your favorites feed. Simply pick your favorite leagues and teams to get started.
- Not near a TV or want to stream a second game? You now have one tap access to stream live events, up-to-the-minute news, highlights and analysis from the ESPN family of networks.
- Check out the "Now" views for real-time updates and commentary. Now combines up-to-the-minute ESPN updates on every sport or team with the freshest photos, videos and social media content from around the sports universe.
- Stream live ESPN Radio and over 100 other ESPN podcasts — just tap on the headphones to listen.
- Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SEC Network, SEC Network Plus, ESPNews ESPN Deportes and Longhorn Network are now available for live streaming through WatchESPN in the ESPN App. Access to WatchESPN live video is determined by your TV provider and package and, in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to WatchESPN live video:
* AT&T U-verse
* Bright House Networks
* Comcast XFINITY
* Google Fiber
* Midcontinent Communications
* Time Warner Cable
* Verizon FiOS TV
* Plus many more providers
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide feedback on the app: twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral
- Use the Feedback form in the app’s Settings menu to let us know how we’re doing.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
What's New in Version 4.11
[+] Bug fixes and performance improvements
Always top notch
I have always used ESPN as my number one app for scores. The alerts are wonderful and the scoring plays make it the best. Tells you exactly how a score change was made. Other apps just show the score change but ESPN tell you how each team scored. I love this app. The only thing I would change is more alerts being in game. Example would be in MLB- every inning, pitcher change, bases loaded, and big moments. NBA- lead change, big moments, score every 4 minutes in NBA quarters. For example 8 min left in quarter and 4 min left in quarter. NFL- red zone, and turnovers. That would make this app the best sports app period. Hope they can make these changes. If changes are made this would be 5 stars.
Quite flustered with the service.
I am big fan of all things ESPN, but lately the service that is being offered to me has been extremely below average. I am being logged out from time to time, which is okay, it happens. I then forget my password and decide to get the "reset my password" email. I click the reset my password link and it's just a continuous spinning wheel, and as that wheel turns, my frustration with ESPN grows to where I can't take it anymore. This leaves me with long days and long nights without my favorite sport's team's updates. So I decided to make the change to the CBS Sports app, which doesn't give me these problems. Come on ESPN... I know you can do better to help prevent this sort of thing from happening to not just me, but the many other fans that you have probably disappointed from this.
All that they care about is the NBA.
I really don't care if Tim Tebow is enjoying the bench at pats camp. What I do care about is my NHL playoff game that I want alerts to. I had to learn the hard way that ESPN is just the NBA channel. I was not able to watch the game so I tried to set up ESPN alerts with this app. So instead of me getting my NHL playoff hockey updates, I get some garbage that some NBA guy was spotted eating a bagel on the sidewalk. I also tried to get NFL pre season updates for the draft. Again, NBA garbage I don't care about- Kobe's foot is cold. It's sad that an article about Tim Tebow's breakfast is longer than the legit 2 sentence article about the illegal hit on Oli Maata. They should really just rename the entire ESPN company to NBA fanatics that don't care about other sports
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 22, 2016
- Version: 4.11
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- ©2015 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes