Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the all-new SportsCenter app, a supercharged update to the popular ScoreCenter app packed with live scores, breaking news, video highlights, in-depth analysis, personalized alerts and more. What more could any sports fan ask for?
- Instant scores and updates on the biggest games of the day as well as your favorite teams
- Breaking news and analysis across hundreds of leagues and teams, all powered by ESPN's authoritative newsroom
- Dozens of notification options: never miss another kickoff, scoring play, substitution, final whistle or tidbit of breaking news
- Add, edit and remove favorite teams quickly and easily for a customized experience throughout
- Deep Twitter integration for a social perspective on news, rumors and gossip
What's New in Version 4.0.4
-Added support for the NCAA Tournament
-Bug fixes and optimizations
Don't forget to download Tournament Challenge for a chance to win $10,000 in prizes. Just search "Tournament Challenge" in the App Store.
ESPN score center
Pretty good app. One huge advantage of this app over other sports apps is that one can go to some of the less popular NCAA sports e.g. Softball, volleyball, soccer. None of the other "major" sports apps have that extra NCAA category. I would like to see us be able to add some of those teams in as favorites and not have to choose only from the major sports.
Great App with Major Flaws
This is my go to app for sports news and scores and it consolidates sports efficiently BUT there are some major flaws. One, with every new update, favorite teams are rearranged. Two, when setting alerts on games, they never seem to stick. You could check your favorite teams schedule and highlight all their important games that you wanted to be reminded of all season. But sometimes they stick, other times when the app is restarted, they all seem to clear and you have to set them all over again. Big flaw!
I want the old SC app back!
Ugh. This new version is slow and clunky to use. When you first log in, it does not update immediately so you think scores have not changed...then you see all these old score refresh a few seconds after log in. Not as intuitive as the old version. "My Teams" are not displayed as prominently as in the old version. Don't like the video player that shows double video windows. This app is a downgrade from the original app. I'm surprised by this lack of achievement by the folks at ESPN/Disney who usually "get it right". I guess I'll need to wait for an update to fix these issues.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 11, 2014
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- ©2012 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.