i Fishing Saltwater Edition
By Chris Egerter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to iFishing : Saltwater Edition, a new fishing game by Rocking Pocket Games.
- Unique Create a photo feature lets you superimpose your catch over an existing photo on your device and email it to your friends for bragging rights.
- 10 tournaments with unlockable locations will keep you playing for a long time
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spoons, divers)
- Many species of saltwater fish to catch
- Use the iPhone's accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places to fish
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, reefs, and logs
- Practice, Tournament modes, Fish a photo, and multiplayer modes
- Day/night cycle and relaxing ocean ambient sounds
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Multiplayer Tournaments against a friend over Wifi
Visit www.RockingPocketGames.com for more information.
-To anyone that says they can't find fish, drive your boat north until you reach deeper water, then drive east or west to look for cover. Smaller fish will stay around weeds, logs, or rocks while bigger fish will randomly cruise around in the deep open areas. The ocean is a lot bigger than the lakes in the original game and requires more exploration. Good luck!
For more games visit www.RockingPocketGames.com
What's New in Version 4.1
-Fixed crash bug on iOS 5.1
Idea for a new app
Love all the ifishing apps. But did you ever consider making an ifishing Long Island edition. I have fished there many times. They have everything fluke, flounder, stripe bass, bluefish, sea bass,sand shark,porgies, black fish. And many places to fish the sound ocean and bay. Also the surf. But u could let the person chose where and how they want to fish. They could fish with lures, bait live or dead.(clams,squid,spearing,eel, etc) just something to consider. I think it would be cool
Great game! Wish there were more fishing destinations. Good background scenery, good special effects
Great game! Wish there were more fishing destinations. Good scenery and special effects.
Great fishing fun! Definitely recommend.
Best Saltwater Fishing game on iTunes
Title says it all. Best, and most challenging fishing game out there. The multiplayer is fun, and the tournament modes are as well. I wish we could manually turn off the "Guide" voice. Other than that great game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 05, 2013
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 85.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Egerter
- © 2013 Rocking Pocket Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.