By Zed Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited Time Price!!
Bacterium is a puzzle game that will test your mental agility and strategical thinking.
Are you up to the challenge of restraining the Bacteria?
In Therapy Mode you must prevent the Bacteria spread, blocking their advance throughout different parts of Johnny´s body. Keep at bay the advance of the Bacteria, fighting it in each part of the body!
Playing the Classic Mode, you’ll improve your healing skills spending less turns each time you play and thus beating your own high scores.
- 2 game modes. Therapy Mode: let the cure begin! Run through the human body, along 50 intense puzzles, protecting your cells. Classic Mode: infinite screens to achieve perfection solving the puzzles.
- Awesome graphics and effects.
- 3 different types of mission.
- Easy to play: simple & addictive gameplay.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French & Italian
More like Alpha than Beta
This game needs work. If you buy it now, you're paying to Beta test it. There's no way they were unaware of how bad this game lags as well as the endless crashes. Finally beat a timed game after it has screwed you countless times from delayed cell covers and you're the winner of a game crash that doesn't save the win.
I'd highly recommend contacting iTunes for a refund if you paid for this.
It has potential, but if someone releases a bugged game and charges you, take note of the type of people you're buying from and assume your "update" will pobably come in the form of another buggy, untested game (that you will be charged for, probably). As I said, it's impossible they were unaware of these bugs because they are very frequent and consistent.
Waste of money
There are way too many bugs. Feels like beta version.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jun 17, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Zed Worldwide, S.A.
- © Play Wireless S.L.U. 2009
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.