Adrenaline Pool Online 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
First app. using 3.0 Voice Chat feature! You can now play internet online pool and speak with your opponent like in real life.
Get it now while on sale and less than half the normal price!
Adrenaline Pool is the #1 mobile pool game with a huge active community. After the awarded first release - Time mag. awarded it #6 iPhone app of 2008 - we are now presenting the much improved successor which includes in-game voice chat to speak to your opponent.
Adrenaline Pool 2 features 4 game modes and authentic physics that bring the excitement of real pool to your fingers. Play modes include 8 Ball, 9 Ball, Straight, Snooker! Play against Internet players or test your skills challenging the computer! The Multiplayer game mode of Adrenaline Pool can be used with Wifi, Edge and 3G networks. You will always find hundreds of players online and can easily find opponents with our automatic match-making system.
- 4 realistic Pool billiard games (8-Ball, 9-Ball, Straight, Snooker)
- Play against a challenging computer (3 Levels)
- Internet Multiplayer mode with automatic matchmaking
- Multiplayer Chat system with player profile and friends list
- Voice chat
- Multiplayer worldwide ranking
- 3D balls, 3 different tables, particle effects
- Authentic billiard physics with English (Side Spin, Top Spin).
- Touch screen controls
The good and the bad...
Solid app, nice graphics, controls, and options.
The game needs to get rid of the gender identifier. Just like the previous comments said, guys will quit when they see youare male, too. They only want to play females. Over 80% of my games, the other player quits. It's annoying! Also, this app crashes my mail program when I quit and go right to email. Only this app does it, and it happens when the screen rotates back from landscape mode. I have to reboot my phone everytime.
Also, after months, I've yet to encounter one person who also has voice chat.
Not too bad, all-in-all... But I suggest you choose 'female' on your profile, and upload a random female photo to avoid the hassle of the low life guys who apparently aren't playing for the sake of the game.
Automatic match "mak"e?
Pretty decent app, with just some minor problems.
1. When you do the automatic-match making and it finds somebody for you... Before it throws you into the game it should allow you to accept or reject the match at that point. I don't know about others but my biggest pet peeve is auto-match making and getting to the table only to have that person leave before I even get a chance to break! Annoying. I want to know that person wants to play before we get to the table.
2. Typos are just plain annoying. Fix the typo, "Auto-match mak". It's "make" not "mak".
Overall fun and accurate physically. I have yet to try out the voice chat because of others having lite or older versions, but I'm hoping to be able to try it out with someone soon.
Best pool game yet!
It don't get much better than this! The old version was already good, but now with the new online "voice" chat, this game is so much better. In this newer version, All screens have been spruced up to look great. The only thing lacking are sufficent number of players with the latest generation Apple iPhones or iPod touches to take advantage of Voice Chat. Also, there should be embedded list management tools to sort Friends by current status and Favorites with Push Notifications for "invites" when u r offline. Even as just an ordinary pool game, this App ROCKS!!!
- Category: Games
- Released: Jun 17, 2009
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EUROCENTER
- © Eurocenter 2009
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.