Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Tee Times
By Shotzoom Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your game and master the course while enjoying a whole, new golf experience with Golfshot Plus. Over 2 million members of the Golfshot community rely on our golf GPS apps to save time, money, and strokes.
A one-time purchase of Golfshot Plus gets you lifetime access to these features that help you play better golf:
- Interactive, real-time distances to the front, back and center of each green and all key hazards and targets on over 40,000 courses worldwide
- Dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole
- Apple Watch™ support
- Advanced game scoring for Stroke Play and Stableford
- Save up to 80% off Hot Deal tee times provided by GolfNow when booked through Golfshot
Want even more? Upgrade to Golfshot Pro and you’ll get:
- Premium GPS distance features, scoring and shot tracking for Apple Watch
- Personalized club recommendations based on your statistics
- Scoring for Skins, Nassau, Match play and other games
- Save an extra $20 off a Hot Deal tee time provided by GolfNow
- Over $200 in savings on golf equipment, golf magazine subscriptions, golf travel, golf instruction and more
ALL Golfshot members enjoy these accurate and innovative features:
- Distances to the center of the green
- Easy-to-use scorecard for yourself or your foursome
- Apple Watch support
- In-depth statistics of your game, covering fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), putts per hole, and more
- Tracking of your steps, calories, and pace of play with health monitoring features via HealthKit
- Easily book tee times and purchase in-app upgrades with Apple Pay™
- The latest golf news, both in your app and in our monthly member newsletter
- FREE one-week trial of Golfshot Pro
Get expert golf instruction with Tips & Drills:
- Access over 175 videos for swing tips and analysis guaranteed to improve your game.
Golfshot Pro and Tips & Drills require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot Pro offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For battery-saving tips, FAQs and all of the amazing features of Golfshot visit golfshot.com. If you don’t see your course in Golfshot Plus, email us at email@example.com to request a course update or send us your feedback!
In-app purchases and pricing:
- Golfshot Pro: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Tips & Drills: $1.99/month or $9.99/year
Created by Shotzoom LLC
What's New in Version 4.2
This update includes full support for iOS 9. Additionally, we:
- Fixed an issue where teeboxes were not editable for secondary golfers
- Fixed an issue where secondary golfers required an email address
- Fixed a GPS issue on Apple Watch
- Improved stability and fixed a number of miscellaneous issues
Was Great when it worked
Gone are the days when I would get an accurate reading. I don't know if it's an iOS 9 issue, a phone gps issue or if I'm dong something wrong. But the app never seems to come out of power save with the right distance. It's never even close anymore. And I loved the watch app when it worked. For a few rounds I could leave the phone in pocket and rely on the watch to give me accurate info. Now it doesn't adjust at all. It's as if I never left the tee box. All of the other features are great and it disappoints me to write this because I have been championing this app for a few years. Until it gets fixed though it it is next to useless. 😪
This used to be the best app I had on my phone. I paid the full pop to have it and until this newest version it was great. Now I can't stand it. Don't waste your money. It is hard to navigate, gone are the tracking for statistics ( which by the way was the coolest part of the app ) and there is way to much going on. In addition, I am now getting emails from DraftKings because Golfshot sold out their customers. It used to be so clean. No ads, just perfect. Now I just want to delete it. Give me back my OLD VERSION!!!!! Again, don't waste your money.
Don't Waste Your Money
The app worked ok for a while, although it drained my battery. I paid for some extra features and within a year they updated to an annual subscription and forced all existing users to upgrade. Yes, even though I'd already paid a one time fee for this, they changed it and tried to charge me a new annual subscription fee. They should've allowed existing users to continue using the service they'd already paid for.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shotzoom Software, LLC
- © 2009-15 Shotzoom Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Shotzoom, Golfshot, the Golfshot logo and screen designs are trademarks of Shotzoom Software, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features$14.99
- Pro Features$2.99
- Tips & Drills$1.99
- Tips & Drills$9.99