MobileIron Mobile@Work™ Client
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MobileIron’s Mobile@Work™ app seamlessly integrates your iOS device with your company’s mobile operations.
• Automatically configure your device for access to your corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
• Get access to email, protected attachments, and other corporate resources.
• View documents stored on SharePoint and other company document repositories and store them locally for offline viewing.
• Annotate documents and securely email them to your colleagues.
• Test and profile your network connection speeds and track your results geographically.
• Authenticate to MobileIron AppConnect secure applications.
• Display Visual Privacy and Customized terms of service
• Protect corporate data on mobile devices even when devices are offline.
NOTE: The Mobile@Work™ iOS app requires use of MobileIron Core. Please consult with your company's Mobile IT organization before downloading this app. The Mobile@Work™ app will not operate without the required MobileIron infrastructure.
What's New in Version 7.0.1
● Visual Privacy enabled in registration flow and app settings
● Added AppTunnel configuration information to improve troubleshooting
● Improved jailbreak detection and device-initiated compliance action enforcement
● Customizable terms of service
● Added ability to limit copy/paste function between AppConnect apps
● Bug fixes
Apple Watch Calendar Sync Issue
After upgrading to Apple Watch OS 2.0 my calendar events no longer sync with my watch. MobileIron is installed on my company provided phone. I’m running IOS 9 and Watch OS 2.0. The calendar events worked great with IOS 9 and Watch OS 1.01. Calendar syncing stopped as soon as I upgraded to Watch OS 2.0. This App worked great until Watch OS 2.0. I have confirmed that the calendar syncs correctly when the MobileIron App is removed. Please fix this App soon!
Fix Apple Watch Calendar Sync
After upgrading to Watch OS2, calendar events no longer show up on my Apple Watch. After spending time with Apple support, it was determined by searching developer blogs that this is a Mobileiron issue. I was able to prove this by deleting my corporate profile from the phone...then calendar sync with my iCloud account worked fine.
Please address this issue.
I'm guessing these guys were surprised by iOS9 because they haven't released an update since to fix all of the breaks. I mean I know how quiet apple keeps about updates so maybe it's reasonable that they didn't know. Oh wait. If you go to their website, they are pimping articles like what does iOS mean to your enterprise. But they can't get their own house in order. Come on mobileiron, get it together.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MobileIron
- © 2009 - 2015 MobileIron
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.