MobileIron Mobile@Work™ Client
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MobileIron's Mobile@Work securely connects your iOS device to your company network so that you can easily access email and other work resources.
• Purpose-built for Mobile IT with millions of users globally
• Complete separation of corporate and personal data
• 500+ of Global 2000 customers
• More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your iOS device:
► PRIVACY: Visual Privacy capabilities provide transparency to employees by allowing them to view exactly which data their company can see and which actions their company can take on the device.
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
NOTES: 1) MobileIron Mobile@Work™ Client 8.0 requires use of Apple iOS 8.0 or later.
2) Mobile@Work works in conjunction with MobileIron Core deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization. Visual Privacy allows your organization to see device details such as model name, OS version, roaming status, and company apps. However, IT cannot see personal information such as personal email, text messages, personal contacts, photos and videos and voicemail.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Learn about Visual Privacy: https://www.mobileiron.com/en/video/visual-privacy
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
What's New in Version 8.5
• Support for Entrust SDK and ability to derive credentials on the iOS device.
• Bug fixes
Does not work with ios10
This app is cause all sorts of problems with my phone. I have replaced my iPhone once already and it is not a hardware or software issue from apple. Please fix . There has been many complaints from my company as well as from others. I work for a 10 billion dollar a year firm and it is probably not a good thing that this application does keep up with new technology for its users that it should support. Thank you in advance for your help.
Had some issues but now the update has fixed them. Thank you.
Does not support iPhone 7
Currently I am unable to use my iPhone 7 on the corporate network because of incompatibility with MobileIron. MobileIron keeps returning an "Error from server: unsupported platform type L" error. Same version of MobileIron worked fine on my old iPhone 6 running the same iOS 10 version as my iPhone 7.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 8.5
- Size: 61.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MobileIron
- © 2009 - 2016 MobileIron
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.