MobileIron Mobile@Work™ Client
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MobileIron's Mobile@Work securely connects your iOS device to your company network so that you can easily access email and other work resources.
• Purpose-built for Mobile IT with millions of users globally
• Complete separation of corporate and personal data
• 500+ of Global 2000 customers
• More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your iOS device:
► PRIVACY: Visual Privacy capabilities provide transparency to employees by allowing them to view exactly which data their company can see and which actions their company can take on the device.
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
NOTES: 1) MobileIron Mobile@Work™ Client requires use of Apple iOS 8.0 or later.
2) Mobile@Work works in conjunction with MobileIron Core deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization. Visual Privacy allows your organization to see device details such as model name, OS version, roaming status, and company apps. However, IT cannot see personal information such as personal email, text messages, personal contacts, photos and videos and voicemail.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Learn about Visual Privacy: https://www.mobileiron.com/en/video/visual-privacy
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
What's New in Version 9.0.1
• Bug fixes
If you can no longer open attachments, blame your MobileIron admin. They should have migrated you to the standalone Docs@Work app over a year ago.
Didn't work for a full day
No choice but to Installed it, since the company I work for no longer allowed me to receive emails without it. Installed it and it worked for about half a day before it started telling crash. Now it doesn't even open the apps for a second before crashing. Smh
I'm forced to use this for my work e-mail. It merges your personal and work contacts and calendar and makes an absolute mess. One bug that really annoys me is with contact notes. If you have long notes for a contact , half of the screen is cut off and there's no way to fix it.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 9.0.1
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MobileIron
- © 2009 - 2016 MobileIron
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.