Stay connected on the go with Xfinity Connect!
The Xfinity Connect app extends your Xfinity services onto your mobile devices.
• Access your Comcast.net email.
• Never miss a phone call. Answer calls made to your Xfinity Voice home phone.
• With Voice2GoSM you can make outbound calls from your Xfinity Voice phone numbers.
• Access your home phone voicemails, voicemail transcripts, call logs, and call forwarding settings.
• Send and receive free text messages to more than 40 countries. You can even send text messages from your iPad® and iPod Touch® over WiFi.
• Manage your Xfinity contacts.
• View Caller ID (only available on specific devices).
• Manage your Xfinity Connect account.
• An active subscription to Xfinity Voice or Xfinity Internet.
• An Xfinity login or a Comcast.net email address.
• Voice2GoSM requires an Xfinity Voice Residential Unlimited subscription.
• Text Messaging requires an Xfinity Voice Residential Unlimited subscription.
Get Help Signing In:
• Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Terms and Conditions:
• Xfinity Connect is not available in all areas.
• Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
• Standard mobile data charges apply. Please check with your phone carrier for details.
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be mediocre, now it’s pathetic!!!
Originally this app was just ok; but over the past year or so has steadily gotten worse and worse, to the point where it is now unusable. The only reason I got it in the first place was to use instead of Apple Mail so that Mail wouldn’t take up so much storage space on my iPad and iPhone (you know, the “ghost storage” in Apple Mail that doesn’t go away even though you delete your emails and empty trash folder; and the only way to get rid of it is to delete the Mail app and reinstall. If you don’t it will eventually use up most of the storage on your device - ridiculous that Apple doesn’t address this!)
At any rate, I was driven to this Xfinity Connect app by that issue. For the first couple of years it was at least useable. Now it only works maybe 20-30% of the time and it has never maintained my contacts. I’m having all of the same issues others are reporting and I just can’t take it anymore! Comcast is doing NOTHING to address all the problems and their only “repeated and very tired fix” is to delete and reinstall the app which NEVER works. Shame on you, Comcast! This has the potential of being a very good app if you would only fix all of the problems. Guess we’ll never know what that would be like! This app is now bad enough that I’m having to go back to Apple Mail, even knowing that I’ll have to regularly delete and reinstall it in order to keep the size of it down. I’m thoroughly disgusted with Comcast!
I want to like this app. It sounds like a great product that would allow you to utilize your xfinity communication services all in one place without having to connect to Apple Mail or be near your home phone. However, it rarely works and has not worked as designed for over a year. It sends notifications about emails and phone calls received, but when I tap the notification the server is never able to retrieve the email and I am never able to answer a call from the app. In order to use the email function I have to force close the app EVERY time I want to use it, sometimes even during the same email checking session. It is also the same anytime I open the Connect app without having had a notification. If it has been running in the background it will not work without being force closed. As for the telephone portion, I have only been able to look at missed calls. The app will not answer calls or dial out. The voicemail does work well as does the speech to text feature. I keep waiting for this app to improve functionality, but am surprised at how long that it has taken. I’ve tried various quick fixes that typically work with malfunctioning apps, such as, deleting and reinstalling, but they have not helped.
Only way to receive emails on Apple Products
Very appreciative to have access to email via the Connect App. Due to “bugs” with the operating system on my Apple products (Smart Phone, Lap Top & Tablet), the Connect App is the only way I can receive and send emails via Comcast which; I should add, is the primary email address utilized for correspondence. If I send emails from my phone, I have to utilize an iCloud account. If this App wasn’t available, I would not be able to receive or reply to messages sent to my Comcast account. I have tried multiple troubleshooting methods to fix the Apple bug to no avail. Glad I have this “work around.” The only feature I would like to see added is the following: When I send correspondence outside of the App (i.e. sending feedback or questions within online forms), I can not access the correspondence in the “Sent” folder in the App. The only “sent” emails that can be accessed must originate directly from the Connect App. If that can be fixed it would be perfect.
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 108.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Comcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.