DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool, and vehicle diagnostics
By DashLogic, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your iPhone/iPad/iPod into an advanced display for your engine data.
Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
OBD-II Hardware compatibility:
- ELM compatible WiFi
- GoPoint GL1 (hardwired) or BT1 (Bluetooth)
For more info see: http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
What's New in Version 4.6.3
+ Fixed fuel PIDs on some GM vehicles
+ Added some Mazda PIDs for knock retard
+ Fix for some vehicles that showed INF on fuel page
2001 Cadillac Seville SLS
Great app that helped me fix a problem I was chasing around for two months. This app with the xtra pid purchase (10 bucks) I was able to pinpoint a misfire in a brand new coil pack! Without the live data and xtra pids I couldn't have figured it out. Pairs perfectly with the cheap China ELM327's.(sealed bag w/mini disc.)Total investment is less than a tank of gas...at least for me 😀
Avoid the ELMs that come with a download link in a zip lock bag , never could get the one I bought from a seller in Staten Island to pair with this app or any other.
This work with most car makes and models, I used it a lot to diagnose problems, like vacuum leaks. Only car make that is has problem with is bmw, the speed read out is very wrong, it's read 200+ mph when I'm only doing 60mph. If I gave the bmw a different make like a Toyota, it works correctly. That's the reason for 4stars instead of 5. Plus they need to add freeze frame data, that would be nice.. Had to buy another app to read my bmw correctly
Good Apps, but ...
It is not specifically designed for Honda car/truck, or at least I could not find the model of my truck (Honda Ridgeline) on the supported list of the App. Nonetheless, I love the accuracy of the information displayed on the App. I have not yet experienced any flaws or inaccurate information. Thus, the App would win a 5-star review from me if my truck is being supported by it.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 02, 2015
- Version: 4.6.3
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DashLogic, Inc.
- © 2013 Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- GM 2003$9.99
- GM 2002$9.99
- GM 2004$9.99
- Ford 2006$9.99
- GM 2000$9.99
- Ford 2005$9.99
- GM 2001$9.99
- Ford 2003$9.99
- Ford 2004$9.99
- GM 2005$9.99