DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool, and vehicle diagnostics
By Auto Meter Products, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your iPhone/iPad/iPod into an advanced display for your engine data.
Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
OBD-II Hardware compatibility:
- ELM compatible WiFi
- GoPoint GL1 (hardwired) or BT1 (Bluetooth)
For more info see: http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
What's New in Version 4.6.10
- Fix for downloading dashboards on iOS 9
- Fix for App Radio on iOS 9
I like it. As others have stated, there is really only one dashboard that really has anything you need or want. Wish the one dash had more options built into it. As for tracking the fuel usage, engine data, I have not, one year later, still been able to figure out how to input the information in that section, in order to track the numbers. Other than that it is a great tool and the fact that you buy it and use it without continuous charges, as the "copycats" are trying to do, is great! It was recommended by one brother and now we all have and use it!
App is okay, but there's really only one useful dashboard style..
The functionality of the app is good, however I feel that it is way overpriced for what it is.. Maybe $3.99 would be a better price in my opinion...
And just so everybody knows, this app isn't eligible for refunds, so of you get it and don't like it, too bad, so sad..
But it is a app that does what it says, I just think it's overpriced.
This app is pretty awesome! Used it to fix the check engine light on my moms 2013 Ford Escape, and I use it in my Pontiac Trans Am to get some instant feed back on power and what not! Definitely like using it.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 03, 2015
- Version: 4.6.10
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AUTO METER PRODUCTS, INC.
- © 2013 Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- GM 2004$9.99
- GM 2003$9.99
- GM 2002$9.99
- GM 2005$9.99
- Ford 2006$9.99
- Ford 2005$9.99
- Ford 2003$9.99
- Ford 2004$9.99
- Ford 2000$9.99
- Ford 2001$9.99