By Y Lau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It is perfectly natural to ask if crop circles are hoaxes. But very difficult to explain why they cannot be hoaxed satisfactorily/" -Pat Delgado, former NASA engineer
Crop Circle helps you create your virtual crop circles right on your iPhone and iPod touch.
Unleash your imagination and logical mind - use those primitive shape tools and the basic radial guides to replicate or even create your own crop circles. Who knows, maybe you're the next to discover the mystery of crop circles, or even grasp the thought of aliens? It helps to train your logical mind as well.
- Primitive shape tools: Line Circle, Solid Circle, Arc, Straight Line.
- Laser like preview.
- Basic radial guides on last reference point(#1).
- Laser sound effect.
- Toggle crop color
- Shake to start over
Tap on the desired shape and a corresponding laser like preview (in red) of the shape will appear (along with assistive radial guides in blue):
- Line Circle: Drag on the center point to move around, drag on other area to adjust radius
- Solid Circle: Drag on the center point to move around, drag on other area to adjust radius
- Arc: Drag on the center spot to move around; Drag the end points to adjust arc length and arc angle; Drag on other area to adjust radius
- Straight Line: Drag on the end points to adjust end points of the line; Drag on the line to move around
- Tap on the "Confirm Button" on the right to confirm the "laser preview"
- Tap on the selected shape button to cancel the preview;
(#1) You cannot move the radial guides (in blue). The guides appears on the reference/center point of the last drawn shape.
(#2) Press the "Home" button and "Sleep" button at the same time and your Crop Circles will be saved in your Photo Album. Select "Email Photo" in Photo Album to Share your "alien's work"!
======Join our flickr group and share======
What's New in Version 1.2
Tool bar will now switch to the bottom in response to device orientation change (Landscape Left or Landscape Right).
Note that the drawing area will NOT switch orientation together with the tool bar. This helps user utilize drawing area covered by the tool bar in previous releases.
Other reviewers are right, but still 5 *s
Such a fun and unique program!
Such a creative idea! Just hit home and sleep to save! It's simple :)
Would be great if canvas size could be made bigger and zooming!
Otherwise it's fantastic! Totally fun and intuitive!
Huh? Does nothing!
I bought it and regret it. It makes no sense and doesn't work. I can't make it do anything, much less understand how it works. What a waste! At least give us some kind of instructions! Crop circles are beautiful art! This is ugly bunk! It does nothing! The stuff on the bottom strip drops out of sight before you can figure them out and won't come back.
Not bad. I like the overall theme and the controls, but needs zoom, pan, undo. Would also be nice if you could display help without relaunch and show version number somewhere.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 17, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yin Ki Lau
- © 2009 Cross-Discipline Technology Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.