Stock Wars - Virtual Investing
By Continuous Integration Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stock Wars puts you in the fast paced world of traders and big money. Take your shot and beat the markets! Set up your portfolio and watch how your stocks would perform in the real world. Analyze companies, place your orders and watch your portfolio grow. Stock Wars will make you a top trader in no time!
- Create and manage your portfolio
- Learn about real-world investing and test practical stock trading strategies
- Create trader groups to compete with your friends
- Watch your performance against other traders
- Monitor other traders' investment strategy
- Add tag-based watch lists of stocks
- Place real-time orders and track your positions of stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, and currencies trading on the NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, FOREX, and other OTC exchanges
- View real-time quote data with automatic refresh.
- Export your portfolio to applications that support OFX format.
- View company's stock intraday performance with historical trending and charts
- Research stocks with real-time consolidated company's news & Twitter feeds
- Link your profile to Facebook and post news feeds to your wall
- Tweet about stocks
- Social Networking with other traders via Twitter
- Analyze your positions with purchase history, average pricing, cost basis, gain/loss, dividends and corporate actions
- View distribution and historical performance of your holdings
- Intraday updates on market gainers, losers, active and high yielding stocks
- Compare US indices, world markets and currencies
What's New in Version 3.1
- Tag watch lists enhancements.
- Twitter integration updates.
- Share news and twitter links.
- Recent trades marquee in Portfolio tab.
- Reported crash bug fixes.
This app is great. It is very easy to adapt to the world of stick. However, in certain markets trades become delayed and/or do not process all together. At times the connection falters and the app crashes. I believe there should be limiting options that allow you to set an automatic sell/buy point for your stocks. I would also like to see options for short selling stock. In some cases this can be a useful tool.
B-A-D ... U-P-D-A-T-E ... ! ! !
Ok It did it again ... My stocks on my account are old on my iPhone 5S ... Thank goodness I saved my info on my old 4S but how do I get it from happening or update to file or website access away from iPhone ....
Don't update you will loose your entire list of watched stocks and have to start over from scratch
one big issue
The app works great and is good for somebody who wants to prepare for the real stock market. One issue has been bothering me though, and that's the ability to place orders on stocks. Lets say a stock is 10 dollars but you want to buy it at 5 dollars and place an order just like you can in real life, this stock sim does not have that option.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 29, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Continuous Integration Inc.
- © 2013 Continuous Integration, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stock Wars Full (Ad Removal)$1.99