By A25 Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What you get if you combine hexagons and puzzle? You get - Hexuzzle!
The goal is to place all hexagons so all hexagons have exact count of neighbours as numbers show.
Do you think it is simple? Try!
- Play with up to 15 hexagons.
– New games are generated randomly.
Want try before buy? Look for Hexuzzle Lite.
If have any questions, suggestions or bug reports, please visit a support site.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Added language: Russian.
- Some changes to a game look.
It's exactly what I look for in a good puzzle game: easy to understand, difficult to solve.
Some small improvments could be made, however.
- the playing tokens (or whatever you call the thing with the numbers on it) look bland. It would go a long way to make them pop since they're on the app's icon.
- it would be more intuitive to be able to drag and drop the tokens along the board instead of swaping.
- there is no way to exit to the main menu.
- I don't know exactly how many puzzles there are but I ran into the same puzzle multiple times once. The more the better. If it were me, I would write a program to help make new puzzles faster. I hope you're not making each by hand.
- have the token light up when the right amount of tokens are around it. That would help people understand it faster.
That's all for now. I highly reccomend this game and I hope you plan to update it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 13, 2009
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: A25 Ltd.
- © 2009 A25 Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.