LastPass Password Manager & Secure Digital Vault for Premium Customers
By Marvasol, Inc DBA LastPass
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LastPass is an award-winning password manager that saves your passwords and gives you secure access to them from every computer and mobile device. With LastPass, you only remember one password, your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and securely sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
This app requires our Premium service, but you can download the app for free and sign up for a two week trial. When ready, upgrade to Premium within the app using iTunes.
Join over 5 million people who love getting more done every day with the LastPass Password Manager!
STAY ORGANIZED WITH A PASSWORD MANAGER:
• Remembers the usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts as you browse
• Automatically sync all of your passwords and logins
• Login to the same LastPass account across all of your computers and devices
• Use Form Fill profiles to streamline online shopping
• Create secure notes to store memberships, IDs, software keys, & other sensitive data
• Quickly search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders in your vault
• Conveniently share passwords with friends and family
GET MORE WITH LASTPASS PREMIUM:
• Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
• Shared family folder, to securely sync a folder of logins & notes with friends and family
• Additional multifactor authentication options for more security
• Offline access to your vault via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
• Login to your accounts with our Safari extension on iOS
• Use LastPass and TouchID to fill web logins
• AES 256-bit encryption to secure your data
• Only you know your master password, so LastPass never has your encryption key
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions & mobile apps
• Optional PIN code and autolock options
• Touch ID to unlock your LastPass vault with your fingerprint
• Breach alerts to help you take action to secure your passwords
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
WHY USE A PASSWORD MANAGER?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites
• Keep your logins, passwords, and notes organized in one secure vault
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• All passwords, logins, notes, & profiles stored in your vault are securely backed up & synced
• Only worry about remembering one master password
What's New in Version 3.1.8
- Improved app lock screen, with options to log out of LastPass if needed, or use Touch ID, PIN, or the Master Password to unlock the app.
- Lock settings will now always apply to the LastPass Safari extension in addition to the app. After the time period of your choice, both the app and the extension will show the lock screen. To always prompt with the lock screen when opening the extension, set the time period to 'Immediately (always reprompt)'.
- Improved Settings menu, with easier navigation, visual updates, and improved grouping to more easily find and adjust app settings, including important security settings.
- More easily report feedback and recommend the app from the Settings menu.
- Fixed bug with Shared Folders and Linked Accounts, so that site entries can be added directly to Shared Folders and moved around as needed.
- New option to jump to a folder by touching any folder header.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Warning: Latest Update Compromises Security!
I love LastPass, and use it every day. But the latest version made changes to the way settings are handled which changed the behavior of the Safari extension to no longer request authentication at every use. This change was made without any notice and compromised security by allowing anyone with physical access to your device within 15 minutes of LastPass usage to log into any website without further authentication. This is unacceptable behavior in an app whose sole purpose is to safeguard our Internet Security. Any changes made to settings should default to the most secure option; in my opinion, LastPass compromised our security for the sake of convenience. Again, not acceptable.
I contacted LastPass support and they responded quickly but in a way which showed a complete lack of appreciation for the severity of this problem. Even after further exchanges I was no at all satisfied with their response.
Please Understand that the LastPass service and this app are very functional. The issue is easily corrected with a simple change to the way the security settings default on security updates. I will gladly change my review and my rating when LastPass shows that it understands the seriousness of this issue and makes the necessary changes to prevent such unexpected changes to our security in the future.
Everyone needs this app.
Great app that's only missing integration with Google Chrome on iOS (not LP's problem). This app has been a life saver when fetching passwords or creating accounts on the go. I don't have to think about password security and all of my passwords are now unique. Prior to using last pass a great number of my accounts had the same password but I've since eliminated that bad practice. My only issue was a recent update that disabled security. I recognized this behavior and rectified it immediately. I have to imagine that this was not intentional but it should also serve as a reminder that with as much technology as there is to make our lives simpler, we can't become complacent when it comes to keeping our information secure. This is just my 2 cents on the bulk of the low reviews for the app because of the recent update that caused this issue. Otherwise, this app is fantastic and the subscription is well worth it.
Love the app & service, but latest update gives me some problems
Love the app & service, but latest update gives me some problems. I've had some trouble connecting & logging into my account. This could be related to some other factors, but seems primarily related to the new version. I've had some trouble using offline login on this latest version, and also with regular login on a (perhaps spotty) connection.
On the up side, I think the latest version feature a really nice redesign of the settings panel. I'm glad to see that the LP team continues to make their app better and better all the time
One feature request/question - will LP gain the ability to log you in to certain apps sometime soon? Some competitors seem to enable this, and I would hate to see LP's feature set fall behind the competition.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 20, 2015
- Version: 3.1.8
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Seller: Marvasol, Inc DBA LastPass
- © 2008-2014 LastPass
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium (One Year)$11.99