iDavid: Card Magic
By General Arcade
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iDavid: Card Magic — a great way to scam your friends. It is filled with humor, magic, flying heads and strange music.
1. Ask your friend (hereinafter - the victim) to name aloud any card from the 36 card deck.
2. Further state that you have a pocket street magician iDavid and he can guess the card.
3. Take the iPhone and place it in such a way as to be visible to both of you.
4. Run the app and start the magic performance.
5. Read aloud the questions posed by iDavid to the victim.
6. When the victim has answered the fourth question, iDavid will show the card.
Your friend will probably ask you to explain how this trick works. So be it! Tell him a secret: "Actually there is no magic here, just WiFi shortwaves in the iPhone absorb brain fluctuations that occurring during mental activity, which allows it to define the required card." :)
Full instructions with images go with this app.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE USING.
36 card deck?
Where do you get a 36 card deck? The method for secretly inputting the thought of card is clever, but audiences will wonder why 36 cards to choose from. Speaking of choosing from this 36 cards, how does one have the victim choose their card?
My friends are shocked!
Hello from Habr, guys :)
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: Aug 12, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gennadiy Potapov
- © 2009 General Arcade
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.