By Wired Developments Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** FREE FULL VERSION GAME **
Space Mutants from Space is your chance to get your revenge on those pain in the *** aliens that keep attacking earth for no particular reason at all!
Fight your way through 45 challenging levels each one harder then the next then continue FOREVER through the 45 levels while they get harder, and harder AND HARDER! You’ll also have to take on the 3 major bosses to save planet earth from destruction.
Each kill sees you increase your points and cash to purchase better equipment for your tank to take on those menacing aliens and do some MAJOR DAMAGE!
Pristine graphics, animations and sounds to immerse you into dodging projectiles and blowing up anything that moves! Space Invaders each your heart out … Space Mutants from Space is the next-generation!
- 45 levels with replayability that NEVER ENDS … YES NEVER!
- 3 Major Bosses to get your head around.
- 23 advanced upgrades to beef up your tank (speed, armor, rate of fire, cannon strength, upgradeable weapons … etc)
- The multiplier increases your points and cash by [X] times the amount shown. Every level you are skilled enough not to take damage your multiplier increases by 1. The multiplier will lower each time you take damage.
- Simplistic controls; touch the screen to fire, tilt the iPhone to move, it’s that simple!
- Record high scores to challenge yourself and friends.
Great but annoying
The game itself is top notch. It's challenging and fun. And looks great.
The reason for the low rating? Well everytime you start the game you MUST give an email address , even though you don't want to. And there is no way around it. And even after you give an email they still want your email... Again and again and again. And to make things worse the keyboard they give you is horrible. Why not save on development time and stick to the system keyboard? And stop with the nag screen. It will only force people with long emails to put bogus emails just to get passed it.
Great game but having to go through this email ritual every time is really annoying.
It's free needs update retry option so when you die you can try it again also make it easier to upgrade
Great game but add some new guns other then the tank and stop making us write our email every time we try to play
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 15, 2009
- Version: 1
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wired Developments Pty Ltd
- © Wired Developments Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).