By Nick Takayama
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LittleLand is a fun, innocent little world for kids to play with, and for adults to get a smile from, too!
There is no violence in LittleLand. There is nothing gross. There is nothing mean. LittleLand is for the innocent kids in our lives.
Never before has DRM (Digital Rabbit Management) been so much fun.
There is no sound in this release (you might think this is a good thing!).
- a cute bunny, who likes to have his belly poked
- a tree, that can be tapped to drop an apple
- a carrot, of course, for the rabbit to eat
- clouds that can be tapped to bring rain and lightning
- clouds can be dragged left and right
- moon and sun that can be dragged left and right
- stars that twinkle at night
- tap the wind control on the left to stop the breeze
- drag from the wind control to create a small or large wind
- the rabbit can be lifted up into the sky
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- fixed image problem under iOS versions 4+
Very cute but boring
This app has potential but the fact that it doesn't have any sounds at all make it so boring. It's simple and the graphics are good just need some sounds or music...!
Not fully functional
Some aspects of this game don't work on the iPad such as the cloud fx
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 08, 2011
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nick Takayama
- © N. Takayama
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.