PocketCloud Remote Desktop Pro - RDP / VNC / View
By Wyse Technology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PocketCloud® is a secure and fast way to remotely connect to your Mac or Windows desktop with your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Access your files, pictures, and applications like Outlook, Word, Photoshop, games or any other program. Simple to install with powerful features, enterprise security, and RDP/VNC compatibility, PocketCloud is a great choice for remote desktop access.
“Wyse Turns iPad into Windows 7” - ComputerWeekly.com
“The Windows iPhone” - Forbes.com
“The iPhone App for the IT Staff” - BusinessWeek.com
“Wyse offers Desktop Virtualization for the iPhone” - PCWorld
Two Easy Setup Options:
I) Auto Discovery (Recommended): PocketCloud enables easy access to your desktops with minimal setup and no technical know-how. Simply install PocketCloud on your iPad/iPhone and follow the step-by-step instructions.
II) Advanced setup: PocketCloud can also connect directly to machines running RDP or VNC. Simply enter the IP address or hostname to connect.
“using it delivered one of those "Wow…I didn't know I was missing this feature until I had it" moments.” Gabe Knuth- BrianMadden.com
“Wyse PocketCloud significantly ups the game for remote computer access from your iPhone, adding features that make remote access a real feasible option for the iPhone road warrior.” BusinessWeek.com
* Universal Application
+Your single purchase will work on your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
* OPTIMIZED for iPhone 5 and iPad GUI
+Advanced high-accuracy Touch Pointer for instant mouse and keyboard control
+iPad and iPhone 4 native full-resolution and Retina Display support
+Custom keyboard with function and short-cut keys
+International keyboard support (e.g. Japanese, German)
+Multiline text entry with copy/paste capability
+VGA video out: connect to an external projector (iPad & iPhone 4+ only)
* BEST Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Client on iOS
+Always up to date with the latest RDP specs from Microsoft (currently RDP version 7.0)
+Microsoft RD Gateway (TS Gateway) support
+Best compression, optimized for 3G
+Audio streaming with four bandwidth modes: Edge, 3G/4G, Wi-Fi and Auto*
+Enterprise grade security: 128-bit encryption, FIPS and NLA support
+NLA (Network Level Authentication): The only iOS app that supports CredSSP including NTLM and Kerberos encryption levels
+Clipboard redirection: Copy/Paste between iOS and Windows
*RDP Features including sound streaming are not supported on VNC, Mac and Home Editions of Windows
* VNC Support
+Connect to Macs or Windows Home Edition
+Secure 128-bit encryption when using Auto Discovery
* Certified for VMware View™
+Direct connections & advanced tunneling
+Experimental support for RSA Two-Factor Authentication
* Auto Discovery
+Fast and simple setup using a Gmail account
+Secure tunneling for VNC
+No port-forwarding configuration required
+Great for 3G!
* PocketCloud Premium* (In App Purchase)
+File Browser: faster and more convenient access to files and applications. Download, print and e-mail any file in your Desktop
+Video Streaming: enjoy your video library over 3G/4G
+Desktop Search: finding files is seamless
+Access to Premium features in the free PocketCloud Explore remote file browser app
* ENTERPRISE-CLASS SUPPORT
Wyse is a 28+ year Silicon Valley company
* To subscribe to Premium, tap the Settings icon then PocketCloud Premium to start a free 30-day trial. For a limited time get Premium at a discount! (Regular Price: $5/month). Requires the free PocketCloud Companion installed on the remote desktop. Download the Mac or Windows Companion from your PC at http://bit.ly/xUZtok.
+Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 & 2008
+Mac OS X 10.6 & 10.7
+VMware View™ 4.5, 4.6, 5.0, & 5.1
For support, please visit: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com
What's New in Version 2.3.211
- Keyboard Auto-Activate feature has been removed
- Additional language localization support (Spanish and Korean)
Best Bluetooth Keyboard Support
I've tried several Remote Desktop clients but this one comes closest to matching the real Windows keyboard experience.
Some things that work on this app but fail on others are Function Key support and ctrl/alt/shift key shortcuts. They even keep the tab key shortcut on the top of the virtual keyboard so it's always accessible.
This app would be a solid 5 except for three things:
1. Bluetooth keyboard sometimes trips up when typing too quickly. This causes it to lose some keystrokes, slowing down your progress.
2. Mouse pointer doesn't change shape based on what you're hovering over. This feature exists in a competing product and I really miss it.
3. Sticky Mouse... It seems like a virtual mouse button sometimes gets stuck. Usually this happens after double-click. This results in my highlighted text getting dragged someplace else.
Tried to connect to laptop with a different program awhile back and never got it to work. Read reviews on this and decided to try it. It's great, no problems, sign in thru Google, no settings to fool with. Love that I can access so much more thru my iPad while sitting and watching TV. Word, Excel, Quicken, My Docs and so much more. Time to explore! Love it!
Need desktop to desktop version!!
This is a great app. Often I am unable to use Remote Desktop because of some glitch in the IT systems at work and I am still able to connect using WYSE Pocket Cloud.
I just wish there was a version for the Mac, so I could use it to connect from my Mac to my PC desktop at work.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 06, 2014
- Version: 2.3.211
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Wyse Technology Inc.
- © 2010-2014 Wyse Technology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Month Premium$23.99
- 3 Month Premium$7.99