Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print anytime, anywhere to Epson printers from your iPhone®, iPod® Touch or iPad®. Print photos, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. You can even scan, save and share your files. Also supports online file services such as Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iOS version 5 or later
Supports all iPads, iPad Mini, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd Generation or later
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700/710/725/730*2/800/810/835/837*2/1430
Expression Home XP-200*2/XP-300*2/XP-310*2/XP-320*2*3*4/XP-400*2/XP-410*2/XP-420*2*3*4/XP-424*2*3*4/XP-600*2
Expression Premium XP-520*2*3*4/XP-610*2*3/XP-620*2*3*4/XP-800*2/XP-810*2*3/XP-820*2*3*4
Expression Photo XP-850*2/XP-860*2*3*4/XP-950*2*3
Epson Stylus® NX230/NX330/NX420/NX430*2/NX510/NX515/NX530*2/NX625
Epson WorkForce 310/323/325/435/520/545*2/600/610/615/630/633/635/645*2/840/845*2
Epson WorkForce 2510/2520/2530*2/2540*2/2630*2/2650*2/2660*2*5/3520*2/3530*2/3540*2/3620*2/3640*2/7110*2/7510*2/7520*2/7610*2/7620*2
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*2/4020*2/4023*2/4090*2/4520*2/4530*2/4533*2/4540*2/4590*2/4630*2/4640*2/5110*2/5190*2/5620*2/5690*2
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000/R3000
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*2 Remote print functionality is also available
*3 Memory card access and/or Copy functionalities are also available.
*4 Printer firmware update is available
*5 NFC function is available
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Addition of “Camera Capture” feature.
Decent, but sometimes frustrating
I use this app with an Epson printer that isn't AirPrint compatible. I print many things without issue. I can see ink levels clearly. However, a few things are frustrating. For example, if I want to print an 8.5x11 document, there is no option to do it borderless. The app forces borders.
Eh- not so good.
I don't use this often but when I do I really need it to work. A few months ago It printed and scanned and created a clear usable image. Over the last two months it will scan and print but the image is washed out. i've tried deleting and re-downloading the app, I've tried playing with all of the adjustments: brightness, darkness, black-and-white and grayscale etc. Still the image is faint.
HP App is better!
The HP App allows you to scan a page on the glass scanner and choose to "Add page" so as to have multiple pages on one file. So why can't the Epson app do this? Come on Epson don't let HP out do you! Get on the ball ppl! Would be 5 * if they would add this feature, cause not all things can be put thru the ADF! Oh yeah btw the scan feature isn't very good. Like the other reviewers said.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 02, 2015
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: EPSON
- © SEIKO EPSON Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.