By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Autodesk SketchBook® Mobile is a professional-grade paint and drawing application designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
SketchBook® Mobile offers a full set of sketching tools and delivers them through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook® Pro software, SketchBook® Mobile delivers sophisticated brushes and fluid pencils.
- Full Screen work space with UI-on-demand
- Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
- Custom Canvas sizes
• Large canvas size (over 6 MP on current iPhone models)
• Dynamic feedback on maximum number of layers
- Transform Layer (two finger move, scale & rotate)
- Save work-in-progress and export to Photo Library or e-mail images
• Store canvases on iCloud
- 65 preset brushes, including flood fill
• Smooth brush stroking
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Customizable brush settings
- Dynamic symmetric drawing
- Color Wheel and Customizable Color Swatches
***Only Available on iOS 6 and above***
What's New in Version 2.9.1
I bought this because I love and use it so much on my computer. It is really great as a high quality "paint" but it is also very useful for photo editing and making quick little cool graphics on the go. Just like a pocket version of Photoshop!
Edit: only major complaint I have is that if the image I'm inserting is bigger than the height of the canvas, the image is resized and the original high resolution of the photo is compromised before I even get a chance to rotate and resize it. I've notice if you insert it into a larger canvas, the resolution is not down graded, but then you have no way of resizing that specific canvas you are already working on. Very difficult and annoying when you use this solely to make graphics of a specific size.
Awesome app for artists! It's so cool. You can even import a picture and trace it. One thing I would like improved is that the eyedropper tool is really hard to click on, sometimes I hold my finger down and it just makes a line. Same with the zooming, and moving around with two fingers.
I enjoy the app and use it all of the time. The only suggestion I have is to be able to move and rotate images around the canvas if you important from your photo library. Some of mine turn sideways or are in the center when I want them in, say, the up right corner. Other than that, it's an amazing tool
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 08, 2014
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.