Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9.6
• Fix for iOS 8.4 devices so your music and videos playback where you last left off
• Behind the scenes changes for upcoming releases
Given Dropbox's popularity, I've expected something much better than this. To give an example -
Three steps to delete a picture - Step 1 : Click top right drop down; after which.. the picture you were viewing until then is obscured by the drop down. Step 2 : Click Delete. Step 3 : Confirm delete.
Well, this is definitely not the best, "seamless" experience when you have to do this for a handful of pictures. How about using a delete icon instead? (something like the trash can icon we usually see in most apps). That would not only reduce steps 1 and 2 into just a single step, but would also refrain from obscuring our view of the picture.. there by providing a seamless experience. The confirmation step at the end is understandably necessary.
Needs One More Thing
Lately I've been having a problem with my iTunes syncing so I started using Dropbox with several apps because Dropbox does not allow you to listen songs without an internet connection. I tried everything to solve my problem but after the app that I was using got deleted I had enough. Please, please and please allow us to download songs for offline usage.
Great app but could be better
Developers- please make a way to upload multiple pictures into Dropbox. Right now it's only 2 choices, all or one at a time (which takes forever if I want to put 20 pictures into Dropbox)
Would be really great if I could check off the ones I want in Dropbox and only they would upload instead of everything on my phone.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 61.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$69.99
- Pro – 3 Months$25.99