Contacts Journal CRM: Build Business Relationships
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents to Contacts; over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud across iPhone, iPad and Mac!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Search for data from Spotlight search page
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPad and Mac versions are sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.9.4
- You can now create email templates, with personalization options, to send prepared emails or messages to your contacts!
- Create new Templates from More -> Manage Data -> Templates page. When creating the template, you can press the Tags button to see personalization options
- You can invoke the templates when writing the email from the CJournal app
- Also, when importing from vCard file, you can now see an option to create a new Private Group for the imported contacts
- FAVORITE FIELDS: Mark some Fields as ‘Favorite’, so that they are always visible for every contact
- EDIT MULTIPLE FIELDS: Select multiple contacts and edit Fields in one go
- PIN COLORS OPTIONS: Increased the number of available ‘Pin Color’ options. You can now also rename ‘Pin Color’ labels, and choose a different Default ‘Pin Color’
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. You can also update your review for the current version if you’ve reviewed it previously. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com
I've been using this software for about a year or more. I haven't begun to explore all the different options. But I find it very useful to dictate notes about client visits as I am driving. It really helps me remember conversations so that I can build on those conversations in the future. I doubt that I would be able to keep notes otherwise. I recommend it highly. It's worth the price.
Been a faithful user for many years, on both iPhone and iPad. Worth every penny.
UPDATE: also sync with their Mac app using iCloud! Priceless!
UPDATE2: email templates are a great addition! App keeps getting better!
This works great to keep up with all my contacts and call logs!!
I recommend it to everyone I work with!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 3.9.4
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: zaal LLC
- © zaal LLC 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.