Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the new Flickr app.
- Capture everything: Take stunning photos and videos. We make it easy.
- Save it all: All your pictures in one place. Take them everywhere.
- Advanced editing: Gorgeous live filters. Powerful editing tools. All for free.
Share, connect and get inspired. Discover billions of beautiful photos.
- Capture the world in all new HD video you can share to Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter.
- Explore our editing tools: Levels, Crop, Color Balance, Contrast, Saturation and more.
- Follow friends and the world’s best photographers. Always discover something new.
- Customize your privacy settings so you can make a photo as public or private as you like.
- Take lots of photos! Everyone gets 1,000GB of free storage.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best Flickr and are interested in your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
Note: For questions regarding sign-in check out: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- Share your albums via Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Mail, or SMS
- Add and edit your photo’s tags and description
- Group admins can invite photos to a group
- Get notifications when your photo is invited to a group
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
I feel I’m wasting time
I love the fact that I can upload my photos to flickr right from my iPhone. The problem is that it takes loads of time to upload photos, and I have been having more and more complications uploading them since the last update when the company rearranged everything. I frequently am trying to upload the same photos over and over again, only to get a triangle box with an exclamation point in it. I end up having to refresh the upload page several times before it will stop failing to upload when I try again… it is seriously a dreaded all-day process when I know I need to upload photos. For example: today I begun uploading 149 photos about 1:30pm. It is now 6:19, and after many refreshes and failed uploads, I am down to 69 photos left, but have been for at least 30 minutes. I’m not sure if the app gets stuck or what, but it is not efficient whatever it is.
Nonetheless, I went back to Flickr’s uploading app instead of a 3rd party app because it was improved to a point where it was better than the 3rd party app. I know its not all the app, because Flickr has always been a bear to upload photos onto. However, for a while there, the iPhone app was the best way to upload them, imo. Now, I’m not so sure...
Ever since I began this app I have been completely in love. Its so much fun to think I can share my passion with other people all around the world. And unlike facebook or twitter, I feel like non of it is judgmental, just awe-inspiring, uplifting, and a safe place to share pictures and works of art with other people who love the same passion as yourself. I totally recommend this app to anyone and everyone who truly has a taste for beauty and artwork. I find it amazing that I get to walk different journeys and trips with all different kinds of people around the globe, and see what they see, it is truly a wonderful experience right at your fingertips and tears apart cultural boundaries and opens a whole new door to experiencing different countries and people just by seeing pictures from the people you are following. I love this app and all that is entails!
A solid 4.3 stars!!!
I have used Flickr for several years. It has been a very useful tool for my photography. I paid for the subscription for a couple of years ago so I could back up my photos. Now I'm SO glad I did! I was broke back then. It was $25. It was actually a lot of money for me. When I had more disposable income, I got an iPhone. Low and behold, through a recent email from Flickr, not only do I have a TB of storage, my old images were still there! I was elated!
Sure, there are things I would change... Perhaps keep images in numerical order? When I loaded some stuff from my phone it seems to list them in the order I uploaded them. Weird! I was clicking haphazardly on my screen, not in any particular order.
Linking the images through the cloud has been a lifesaver! There are many good things, only a couple of things that irritate me.
A definite keeper!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 11, 2014
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2014 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.