This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.5.2
- bug fixes and improvements
I downloaded this app to store all my pictures in, and that worked! But now when I wanna save my pictures and videos back to my phone, it wont let me at all! Its been doing this for almost a year now. There is no way I can get my pictures/videos off this app!! I have all my daughters memories stored on this app and They’re stuck. I will never use this app again! Its the worse thing I ever came across and I seen so many complaints on this, and its like their not even trying to fix the problem.
Best utility on market
Of available utilities for iPhone, I find myself most pleased with just two. Flikr not only integrates seamlessly but also "saves".
Flikr saves memory space, I don't worry abiut seeing the dread "storage full" warning. Flikr saves peace of mind, as Flikr backs up images automatically. Flikr saves my most precious memories, family images I archive from old photo albums.
I find myself capturing screenshots of important messages, both text and email, to save to Flikr. For example, flight itineraries, concert information, and meeting notes. I save images for easy access later, if I happen to lose the original documents.
Flikr never disappoints!
Can’t find my way around
I’m sorry and maybe it’s just me, but I can’t make heads or tails of this app. The menu is confusing, certainly not intuitive, I can’t locate the settings page to update my password (I have spent more than an hour trying to do this). It is a great concept but the interface needs to be more intuitive.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 4.5.2
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes