Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.7
Flickr for iOS 9 is here!
• 3D Touch: With a light press, preview photos, people, notifications and more.
• 3D Touch Extended: In your camera roll, we’ve added something unique to help you find your best shot. Press a photo to preview, then move your finger left/right to quickly page through neighboring photos. Once you’ve found your favorite, press harder to Pop full-screen.
• Spotlight Search: Find your albums, groups and recently-viewed items without opening the app.
• Universal links: Links you share now open directly in the Flickr app instead of Safari.
• App Icon Shortcuts: Access common actions from your homescreen by pressing firmly on our icon.
We’ve also fixed a number of crashes and bugs as well, so please keep the feedback coming! Reach us at https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245 or https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246 for iPad
Best photo app of all
I'd been using flickr for several years from my computer. The amount of cloud storage is amazing and quite generous. Until now I only had my important photos from my notebook uploaded to flickr. Now this app will automatically upload all my iPhone photos. From experience, I know my photos are much safer here than on iCloud. ICloud has a tendency to confuse full quality and compressed photos and I've lost many photos that way. Flickr is dependable and also fast. It uploaded all 23,000 iPhone photos in a short time. The app itself opens quickly. I've seen comparisons to Instagram features. There is no comparison. Flickr is a more serious photo site with some excellent photographers and photos. There is none of the silliness that sweeps through Instagram at times and unline Instagram, you cannot but likes for your pictures. Friendships are more likely to develop on Flickr yet you can keep any or all of your photos private. This is an app and web site that really gets it right and well worth using.
Flickr User for Years, App Needs Updates!
Thanks for the auto-upload feature and large amount of storage space. However, I find that I'm hardly ever posting things publicly on Flickr anymore. I haven't been able to add description or tags to any of my photos when uploading a specific photo and it's killing my workflow. I have to upload it first (or use auto upload), then edit it and make it public. Also, there's no return key to add a new line of text and I can't figure out how to remove location data. Those are a pretty big deal. I've waited years for a resolution to all this! I use my phone almost exclusively for photos these days (as sad as that is to me), and if I can't share efficiently with the Flickr app, I'm pretty much just going to keep posting elsewhere.
I finally found the return button! You have to toggle the number/special character keyboard, which is pretty silly.
Flickr ended up being my perfect solution. I experienced hardware failure and was forced to get a new phone before I had a backup method in place for my photos. The Verizon store added the "Send anywhere" app to my old phone to try and get my photos over to my new phone but it didn't xfer ALL my photos and also transferred them in jumbled date order (what a mess). I had similar issues with iCloud and Google Drive photo backup. I wasted days trying to figure out which photos were missing out of the 3000+. Then someone recommended Flickr and all my troubles were over... for free! No other photo sharing app beats the 1T capacity! Gotta love that!! But it's Flickr's reliability that is the most important aspect for me. Never drops a single pic!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 64.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes