This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.5.2
- bug fixes and improvements
By Far one of the worst apps I’ve ever dealt with.
If I could give it less than 1 star I would. One of its primary uses by the average person installing this app, would be someone trying to transfer their pictures from one phone to the new device by uploading to the app and saving the new media to their camera roll. This function is completely tarnished by receiving this message “we couldn’t save this video now. Please try again.”, as if trying again would get you even the slightest bit further than last time. Fix this major flaw ASAP
Updating my original review!
Couldn't resist the quantity of memory. Since 2014 updates have taken care of issues I was having. Now it is my go to for backing up my phone pics. Safe and in the cloud. I like the fact that my pics are uploaded automatically when I have wifi.
I downloaded this app to store all my pictures in, and that worked! But now when I wanna save my pictures and videos back to my phone, it wont let me at all! Its been doing this for almost a year now. There is no way I can get my pictures/videos off this app!! I have all my daughters memories stored on this app and They’re stuck. I will never use this app again! Its the worse thing I ever came across and I seen so many complaints on this, and its like their not even trying to fix the problem.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 4.5.2
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes