Fish Food Frenzy Fun
By Sputnik Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are Sammy, a little fish in a big pond full of fish much bigger than you. Your goal is to eat as many fish the same size and smaller than you. The more fish you eat the bigger you'll grow!
“I’m greatly impressed with Fish Food Frenzy! It's a complete sensory joy to play!”
-- Mike W.
“The addictive factor is high on this one.”
Watch out for certain dangers in the water. Jellyfish will sting you and when they do you Sammy gets confused and he’s hard to control. Sharks are quiet, fast hunters. They can sneak up on their prey and will eat you up no matter what size you are!
To control Sammy, tilt the iPhone in the direction you want him to go. If you'd like it to move faster you can increase the sensitivity in the options page of the game. The higher the sensitivity the faster the Sammy will move.
Bonus items float by all the time. Try and eat special bubbles to get cool power ups.
Tip: The more pineapples you eat the better!
What's New in Version 1.8.0
• No More Ads. Yup. You read right. It'll stay this way if this version becomes popular enough.
• No In-App Purchases. You get the full game.
• Better support for different screen sizes
• Depending and the mood of a fish it now swims either fast or slow
Has a High Potential
The game is way to hard. It's a good concept but still there are more fish that try to eat you than there are that you can eat. And after you've spent 10 minutes filling up your circle so you can become bigger, they can just eat you and then you lose. The controls are bad too. This game has potential but it is way to hard.
Really appreciate the removal of ads, but as a fan of "Something Fishy," this app needs some serious work.
1. The fish flying by is completely ridiculous. Makes the game too hard in the early stages.
2. The first stage is way too long. The number of fish needed to progress to the next level needs to be cut in half AT LEAST. This will keep people coming back much more.
Instead this game when the first iPhone came out and my dad got one and we played this game... I come back in 2014 and the only thing that's changed is the controls. Please add the ability to eat the quill fish and maybe even the shark! Thanks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 08, 2014
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mark Andrade
- © 2009-2014 Sputnik Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.