Snapfish: Print your photos & create gifts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Photo & Gifts App is the easiest way to order prints and personalized photo gifts from your mobile device.
Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, and Camera Roll.
Create beautiful gifts like canvases, mugs, panels, framed prints and more.
• Our new prints builder lets you personalize prints by panning the crop area, changing the quantity for each print, and choose paper finish for the entire order (matte and glossy)
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view, your local and Snafish photos organized beautifully by time and location
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, Camera Roll and Snapfish
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Get prints in store at Walgreens within an hour
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
• New photo gift products and holiday deals!
What's New in Version 5.6
- Stability fixes
Eh... Not that great
I always get so frustrated using this app- I wish snapfish would make it a little more user friendly. Photos take forever to upload, and once you add products to your shopping cart, it seems you only have two options: place your order or press the back button, which then deletes the items in your shopping cart. I still haven't figured out how to order multiple print sizes, or a variety of products on the app. Usually after several minutes trying to do so, I give up and get on a computer, or I don't place an order at all. I will say, it is nice uploading pictures straight from my phone, just wish I didn't have to leave the app open the whole time they're uploading (or that they'd upload faster.)
Hello snapfish. Can you make the upload faster from the iPhone. My wifi is perfect that's not it. But if you want to upload more than 20 pictures at a time it takes way too long. I always leave without completion and then I forget I never uploaded my pictures and then end up losing them on my phone when I delete them. Is there an automatic upload option? (Compared to shutterfly) I have been using snapfish since 2007 online. I am happy my Kodak gallery pictures had all transferred to snapfish but please can you upgrade this feature. I love snapfish otherwise.
I just used this app to order, upload, and edit 60 prints in under 15 minutes. Much easier and cheaper than printing out photos myself. Will definitely be using this app again!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 23, 2015
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 37.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Snapfish2, LLC
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.