Snapfish: Print your photos & create gifts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Mobile Special: Download the app and get 100 free prints a month for a year
Snapfish Photo & Gifts App is the easiest way to order prints and personalized photo gifts from your mobile device.
Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, and Camera Roll.
Create beautiful gifts like canvases, mugs, panels, framed prints and more.
• Special Offer: 100 free 4x6 prints a month for a year
• Our new prints builder lets you personalize prints by panning the crop area, changing the quantity for each print, and choose paper finish for the entire order (matte and glossy)
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view, your local and Snafish photos organized beautifully by time and location
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, Camera Roll and Snapfish
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Get prints in store at Walgreens within an hour
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
What's New in Version 5.0.2
We squashed some bugs!
• Our new prints builder lets you crop prints, change the quantity for each print and choose matte or glossy paper finish
• Snapfish timeline view lets you see your Snapfish photos organized beautifully by clusters of time and location
• Quickly view how many free prints you have left for the month in the main menu
• Create beautiful canvases and order matte prints
Make sure to "upload"
Am happy with the app, feels like the desktop version for the phone. Does not "sync" automatically, but you select which photos from the "phone" tab to put into the snapfish albums. That is key: photos on the phone tab might look like they are on snapfish, but they aren't until you select them and hit upload. Upload just one or two photos at first until you get accustomed to how long it takes. It's not instant, but good for me because I like choosing just a few good photos at a time. Then the grandparents like being able to choose some and pick them up at Walgreens.
Easy to use, not all the features I want
The app is very used friendly. Easy to navigate. I wish there were more editing features however. I'd like to be able to crop photos before printing and I don't like that the photos are automatically cropped somewhat and I have to adjust them within the 4x6 area of the frame. I also dislike that there isn't a shopping cart feature or many items are not available through the app that are through the website or mobile site. I feel like there are many improvements to be made for me to enjoy it more, but I will continue to use the Snapfish app for its accessibility to me on my mobile devices. I just more prefer the actual website to the app.
Great app! Works great and easy to order
I love this app, it could be better but it's great just for ordering simple prints when needed. It would be better if I could delete some photos through the app on the phone instead of logging into a computer. FYI, in order to stay a customer of Snapfish and keep your photos, you will have to make a purchase every 12 months. Which is still a great deal because keeping your photos and memories in one place and able to order prints, photobooks, canvas prints and more is worth it. Love Snapfish and will forever stay a customer!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Snapfish2, LLC
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.