Period Tracker Lite
By GP Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For even more features and functions, check out the FULL version of this app: Period Tracker Deluxe!
Period Tracker is the SIMPLEST period tracking app and now, it's CUTER than ever!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods, symptoms, weight and temperature in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your iPhone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for backup or doctor's visits.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Select personal period and ovulation defaults.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works to/from your iPhone, iPad, An-droid app)
* Custom symptom and moods.
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month. The only fail-safe method to prevent unwanted pregnancies is abstinence from sexual intercourse. If one chooses to engage in sex, we strongly recommend understanding the risks and birth control options to mitigate those risks. Users may remove fertile window and intimacy icons from the calendar in the app settings (Period&Fertility/ AbstinenceMode).
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 9.1
v9.1 fixes the following issues:
1. Certain iOS 7 users who were experiencing the app crashing when trying to launch or login can now launch/login successfully.
2. Fixes crash that may happen when user deletes period from log page.
3. Fixes bug when a user's calendar is set to Saturday-Friday, August 31, 2013 does not appear on the calendar.
4. Added FAQ section in support section of app.
5. Redesigned sponsor tab.
We are aware of the charts appearing skewed in portrait view when they should be appearing in landscape. We'll fix this in our next update.
Thanks for all your support!
Fantastic app, suggestion to developers to make even better!
This app has been exactly what I needed. After being diagnosed with PMDD, I needed data especially on my moods and when they happened in my cycle. And when I started a new medication for it, the symptoms were extremely helpful to have as well.
My suggestion to make the app even better would be to please add the time of day for the symptoms and moods, thus allowing users to also be able to select them more than once, and to be able to change the level of intensity. It makes a difference, and at least for me, I know my moods/symptoms are not consistent throughout the day.
As it stands right now, you can only select each mood or symptom once, and at one level. What if, for example, I had light dizziness in the morning, but heavy dizziness in the evening? Or if I was depressed when I woke up, became calm later in the day, and then was depressed again by evening? This app currently cannot show those distinctions. It would be another useful piece of data to be able to track whether symptoms and moods happen more in the morning, afternoon, or evening, or if they are really cycling up and down throughout the day.
Does the job and does it well
This is a neat and handy app. With all the things I have going on in my life I don't have time to remember my last menstrual cycle-and I don't have to guesstimate when Mother Nature is going to pay her monthly visit. This app is great in predicting my next cycle date and length. It has mislead me a few times, but has been accurate 98% of the time. So no complaints. I also like that the data is backed up. I've had incidents where I've accidentally deleted the app or switched phones and thought all my history was gone, but I was able to retrieve a back up. That was good because the more history you have on the app, the more accurate it is in predicting your menstrual day. Thumbs up for me! :-)
Knowledge is Power
People say knowledge is power and with a tool like P Tracker, I have experienced this first-hand. My periods are pretty unpredictable and yet, P Tracker seems to know my cycles better than I do with its remarkably accurate predictor! I also love the ability to track any mood or health-related symptoms, as well as medications. This feature allows me to be my own observer and understand how everything relates to each other. Now, there are way less surprises and when they do come up, I have the knowledge to understand why and the power to avoid them in the future.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 01, 2013
- Version: 9.1
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.