Level Me Up HD!
By Razeware LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Level Me Up makes your real life as fun as a RPG! List the skills you're learning in your own personal character sheet, gain experience, and level up over time!
★★★★★ "This app has motivated me to keep practicing what I do with the style of a video game RPG! If you want an app that will keep you on track with what you love to do, buy this app and start leveling up!"
★★★★★ "There is, quite literally (although maybe with the exception of "Doodle Jump") no other app on my phone that I find more fun than this one. Track your life like a roleplaying game character. Could it get any better?"
Remember Thomas Edison's advice, "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration", and start leveling up today!
What's New in Version 1.9
* Fix to a crash issue that could occur by tapping the custom image button in certain situations.
* Fix to the custom image popup not appearing in the correct position when scrolling through the icon list.
Thanks for all of your support! Stay tuned for future updates!
Love the app, hate the noise
This is currently among my most-used apps. If you're at all into RPGs, especially MMOs, buy this app!
The free one is a nice example of how it works, but doesn't save your progress when you upgrade. :( Besides, in no time at all I wanted to keep on adding skills; the full version gives you infinite room, but the free one only has three.
I'm also irritated by the (extremely loud!) noises that go off whenever you log hours or increase your level, & there's no way to turn the volume down. I just turn my phone itself on silent whenever I'm close up level or logging more time, but it's really inconvenient. I would give it five stars if they fixed this!
I'm currently using it as motivation to exercise, and see how far my studies have gotten me - try it for yourself!
I'm through-the-roof happy with this app. Learning a skill is often a very...solitary experience. Mastering one is even lonelier. You don't get a lot of satisfaction for the countless hours spent training, until you produce something worthwhile (which can take a while). Well, this app counts those hours. In that way, I have found it adds a sense of accomplishment to every second spent practicing/working. Sometimes all it takes is one person congratulating you to keep you motivated, even if it's just an app.
For people requesting to sort by parent/child. Just make a profile for each parent. In that profile, add the parent skill then add the child skills. I think this keeps things neat.
Love the Concept, But Needs TLC
I really like the concept and used it a lot when I first got it. Then I started to get frustrated at a few things. If these developers loved us they would:
1) Fix the bug that currently will not allow you to name your skill! (Yes, that one is a big one)
2) I get really annoyed that once I start a timer and forget to stop it, there is no turning back! How can I accurately track my time if I start to meditate, forget to stop the timer, then a week later go to start the timer again and there is 193 hours on there that I am not able to modify? It just makes me want to stop using it since it is so inaccurate why bother.
3) Also the timer needs to be available to be modified if you forget to start the timer and want to add the hour of the skill you just completed.
4) It's great you guys added more icons, but how about quality and quantity. Do we really need eight dog icons? Seems there are a lot of repetitive ones that could be consolidated and some more variety added.
Fix these (or at least my top three) and I'll add another star at least to my rating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 30, 2010
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Razeware LLC
- © 2010 Razeware LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.