By Starbucks Coffee Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Starbucks® app is a fast, convenient way to order and pay. Rewards are built right in, so you’ll collect Stars and start earning free drinks and food with every purchase.
iOS exclusive features: Apple Watch app, reload your Starbucks Card with Apple Pay, 3D Touch to jump to Pay, Order & Reload from your phone’s home screen. (iPhone 6S only)
What's New in Version 4.0.1
We have fixed bugs that affected app performance. We have also addressed some of the translation issues in the app . Users will now enjoy an enhanced home screen content experience with offers, rewards, news and more.
Starbucks snobs showing true colors
I think it's funny how some people are mad that everyone is gold now. If you have to feel elitist and special about coffee you should reevaluate your life. I love the app. It took some getting used to but it's not as bad as people are making it seem. News flash to the person who said that they feel "just like everyone else" due to how easy it is to get gold...you have Always been like everyone else! Just another person drinking coffee! Hilarious that some are so eager to feel important or better than that they need a coffee shop app to make them feel VIP. Get over it!!! I loved the app then and love it now. I was already gold but I think it's great that it's easier now. I also don't mind that you need more stars to get your "free" item. I love Starbucks so I don't really care how long it takes to get a "free" item. I know I'll get it eventually. Until then I just enjoy my Frapps.😉❤️
One gripe: reserve clover beans missing
Love v4.0, the new 4.0 app has moved the free earned rewards to the pay screen. Click pay and there they are. And you can now apply the rewards and even promotion codes to online pickup orders. Finally, I'll never have to stand in the line again.
My only gripe is when new Clover reserve beans come in, it can take weeks before they are added to the online order. Same is true on reserve beans that run out. This probably is a store management issue rather than an app issue so I still give it 5 stars. It's mostly annoying when you order/pay for $6.50 Jam Blue or Hawaii and go there an they only have beans $3.50 beans. I'm less annoyed by that as I am not finding the beans in the online order clover section. There should be a protocol at the stores for when new beans come in that they are added to the online ordering.
Some tweaks needed for Order feature
I had to drop from 4 stars to 1.
• Notifications are not working properly.
• You can't tell when rewards expire?!
• Tip section is nearly impossible to find now. Sorry baristas.
Older comments still relative:
Now that the Order feature has been implemented, there are some glaring omissions that would make the app perfect again once added:
• Choose a store from a list of favorites, in addition to defaulting to the closest store.
• Ability to tell the app/store when to send/prepare the order. I realize the former is probably easier to implement and would be an appreciated addition for those planning ahead.
• Must be able to select from a list of favorite items instead of having to dig deep into the menu when you want something other than your last order.
• When driving, sometimes the closest store is past where I've driven. I understand this will be a little tricky to implement, but it really makes the system VERY frustrating when in a car.
• When changing stores (because of the above example... for example), you should to have to rebuild your entire order. This one is extremely frustrating.
• Changing between stores should be more clear and simple to the user at a glance.
Generally, the order needs to be streamlined with the understanding that people may be otherwise encumbered (I won't say "driving", but...) when making the order. Please make as simple and seamless as possible.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 26, 2016
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 87.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Starbucks Coffee Company
- © 2015 Starbucks Coffee Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.