By SK planet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2010 Mahjong is a good version of Rivers with layouts, backgrounds and tiles to unlock, feature that increases the game value making it more interesting than the plain solitaire itself."
2010 Mahjong is a board game made up of Mahjong tiles.
You can clear stages when all the tiles are eliminated by connecting a pair of tiles which have the same picture.
Removable tiles are those connected by a straight line and a once or twice broken line.
Irremovable tiles are those connected by a three times broken line and blocked by other tiles.
- Proceeded to the higher degree of the difficulty which leads a user to learn the Mahjong.
- Continuous updates of improved boards.
- Various types of game modes such as “Original Mode” for a default game rule, “Seven Block Mode” eliminating numbers in order, “Survival Mode” that new tiles appear as time goes by.
- Exciting features such as breaking new records, tiles and background rewards of various designs.
Also check out other great games from NATEGames :
Soul Card Master – A strategic card game
Guardian Soul - Romantic action RPG
Check us out also on:
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- Add 5 Stage.
tile stuck up and game quit.
working good in iphone 3GS but when i upgraded to iphone 4S the tile stuck up every time i play and will stop the game. seems it's not compatible with iphone 4S. bad bad programmer not checking their software.
Love the graphics and bright colors, but in stage one the second pair we pick kicks us out of the game....hope this bug gets fixed ASAP!
The instructions look like they are straight from Engrish.com! This is not the way any other mahjong game I've played works. Screen doesn't zoom or go portrait & tile are way too tiny to see. Waste of money. I want a refund.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 13, 2010
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SK Planet
- © Paladin Co.,LTD all right reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.