GEICO Mobile, Car Insurance Made For You.
Has everything you need to quote, buy, and manage your car insurance with ease.
GEICO CUSTOMER FEATURES
- Access to all your GEICO insurance policies at your fingertips.
- View & share your ID cards the cool way...digitally!
- Pay & manage your bills. It may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
- Flat tire? Locked out? GEICO Mobile is the fastest way to get roadside help.
- We know stuff happens, so we make it simple to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
- Accident Help will list out information you should collect after an accident.
- Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
- We're here when you need us with Chat. Get a response from a GEICO representative quickly, directly in the app.
- Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? Get a quote to add, replace, or remove a vehicle on your policy.
- Get help from Kate, your virtual assistant. She'll help you find answers to your questions in an instant.
- Show your vehicle some love with a full suite of car service and repair features, recall alerts, and maintenance reminders.
- For quick access to important features, add the GEICO Mobile widget to the iOS Today View.
FEATURES FOR EVERYONE
- Start a new quote or even pull up a previous one. Ready to set it up? Start your policy right from the app.
- Explore your area with AR by discovering places nearby. With GEICO Explore, augment your world by customizing the types of places you want to see. Find restaurants, gas stations, parks, even your own car!
Application supports all Apple devices. GEICO Explore requires iPhone 6s and newer.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
- Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
- Not be subject to other policy restrictions
GEICO Mobile is here to help every moment you need us. Here’s what’s new:
If your car gets damaged in an accident, eligible claims can send photos in the app instead of driving to a shop for an inspection. You can now upload extra pictures of the damage from your gallery, so you can share more with us to help handle your claim.
Review all active drivers from your digital ID card, so you’ll know exactly who’s covered. Need to add a driver? Get a quote and add drivers from your policy page.
We're also making it easier for people that don't have the app installed to get started with GEICO Mobile. You'll be enjoying the app in the blink of an eye.
Ratings and Reviews
Keys in the Water/Roadside Assistance
We spent the day at the lake and sometime between getting off the boat and onto the shore I dropped my keys without realizing it. When it was time to leave I realized they were lost. After retracing steps and searching in the water with no luck I realized it was time to call Geico. The only complaint I have is regarding the automated helper, "she" was annoying! I was finally connected with Da-Nay (?spelling) who was so helpful.
At first we thought my car would need to e towed to the nearest Acura dealer (about 150 miles away) then I asked if I could go to a Honda dealer because an Acura is just s grown up Honda! She found a much closer Honda dealership and then called to find out if they could make the key and then she arranged the tow and found a driver that could take our whole party in his truck! While we were waiting for the driver I went back in the water to cool off and I saw a Smiths loyalty when I reached to pick it up, it was still attached to my keys!!!! Da-Nay was even helpful, and happy for us when I called to cancel the tow. We have been with Geico for many years and have been very well cared for. Just another example of great service 🚗🚗
Long story short it has been a stressful month. My husband got laid off in the beginning of November and I got let go unexpectedly from a good paying job forcing me to find a position paying minimum wage. This is stressful in itself but right before Christmas makes you feel even worse. I have communicated with agents from Geico probably about three times about quotes and then calling other companies to figure out how we could afford everything. I’m not sure why but things didn’t come across very clear with the agents and I didn’t think I could find anyway to keep coverage for me and my husband while we were struggling so bad. I gave it one last shot and called Geico back (whom I’ve been with for three years) and a young lady named Denise picked up the phone and was so pleasant and spoke so clearly, she explained to me that we could get a new policy together and still be able to afford it. Thank you so much to Denise for helping in a situation where I felt hopeless and creating such a calm and smooth process of getting us set up. Thank you Geico for employing people like Denise that are able to provide such a great customer service experience. Merry Christmas and blessings to all!
THIS APP TRULY GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND
I have been using this app for over a year. I also have multiple people in my family and we also use State Farm. I have actually uninstalled State Farm app. Geico has made everything accessible from the app. I have delayed an automated payment with no worry. I have pulled up my insurance cards with ease. My daughter even had a fender bender, I was not with her, I relayed the info that she needed. Filed a claim on the app. Had to send two more pics and boom it was done and settled that it was not her fault. Their customer service is really great and helpful. Thee only issue that I ever had was that I paid $25 extra dollars for my daughters insurance to be an SR22. Geico failed to send the proof of insurance to the state of OH, and resulted that her license was suspended and she was pulled over to have her car towed immediately. Needless to say that if I was able to request the SR-22 from the app the situation would not have happened. Everything was cleared up and reinstated within 24 hours. I HIGHLY recommend this app if you are a Geico customer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.