By Gilt Groupe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Up To 70% Off Designer Brands. Find Something New Every Day!
Download our app and discover what's next: an ever-changing assortment of top brands and one-of-a-kind experiences, tailored to your wants and likes — and meant to inspire every facet of your life.
Plus, plenty of other perks of shopping Gilt on the go:
• Luxury and designer brands, all up to 70% off retail: Valentino, John Varvatos, kate spade new york -- to name a few.
• Sales start at 12pm ET on the dot: Bonus sales begin at 9pm ET on Sundays and Wednesdays.
• New inventory daily: Sales are exclusive and last just 36 hours. This means supplies are limited -- perfect for on-the-go shopping.
• Mobile-exclusive sales: Designer deals that you can only purchase on our app -- because half the thrill is being first.
• Real-time reminders: Our app will notify you when sales start, when your waitlist items become available, and more.
• Gilt City: Shop offers and exclusive experiences even when you’re out and about in your city. Gilt City has national deals as well as local ones in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Boston, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.
If you’re a fan of Gilt, we’d love to hear from you:
• Please take a moment to rate and review our app.
• You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.0.1
• Amex Express in checkout
• Mark your favorite pieces by tapping the heart and view your favorites from account
• Fixes bug affecting some users wherein the wrong currency would be used to display prices
• Fixes occasional problem experienced by signed-in users wherein navigating to a sale would periodically display a network error message even under normal network conditions
• Fixes bug wherein products would sometimes display with an inaccurate inventory status
Discounts and Product
Before Gilt was purchased by Saks, there were wayyyyy better selections. Not too bad now but could be just as good as before. When offering additional discounts there is a fine print to it. It's capped off at $75 and til this day I cannot get a better explanation. So wether an additional 30 or 40 off its basically going to be capped. Which is very very very dumb. Instead do a tier discount. Or just simply say spend up a certain amount and maximum of $75 will be taken off. Don't let it be the surprise after the fact. I can go to any site and when they offer a large discount on top of a discount. There is no cap. Another that I'm upset about is a purchase I made of $700 on an amazing jacket that I wanted to purchase for my son for doing good in school. Only to find out there was an inventory error the behalf and my son loses out on the jacket. And I get offered a $50 credit. Doesn't help really. Their extended deliveries on certain items are the worse. Come on Saks. You've been business for years. You can do better than that.
Never use this service!
I purchased a bed frame from Gilt in October. They very quickly lost and it and refunded me so I could buy it again. I decided I might as well, until I learned that they lost another item I ordered (this happens a lot apparently). I didnt trust them anymore so I asked for a second refund and to cancel my order. They did and I got my money back. Then in December, I suddenly started to get overdraft alerts on my phone around 3 AM. Turns out they just took the money for the bed frame from my account and started shipping it to me. After I cancelled the second time, it was very clear that the order was cancelled. It did not appear in standing or purchased orders. I contacted them and eventually they refunded me. Due to the overdraft, however, it ended up costing me money. Never use this service. Ever. They will lose your orders, take money from you, and their customer service is terrible. Even in an email you will randomly start talking to a new person for no reason. Never use
I love the quality and selection of items that Gilt carries, I love that within the app you can slide back/forth to see the different views of the items. One of the best newer features that I love is if you see something that you like you can favorite it and put it on a waitlist and they will notify you when it comes around again. this is a fantastic option that other similar sites do not offer and gives you the opportunity to get that item maybe you really wanted but just couldn't get your hands on the first time around!!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 142 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: Gilt Groupe
- © 2016 Gilt Groupe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.