By STUDIO SHIN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DotTouch is an application for iPhone & iPod touch for creating pixel dot graphics.
The interface specifically designed for iPhone & iPod touch lets you create pixel dot graphics with ease.
The demonstration movie has been opened to the public with YouTube.
- The dot picture of 320x320 or less is made.
- Loehr up to four layers or less
- Free line, straight line, and drawing function in rectangle and oval
- Optional pen (The size of the pen can be changed).
- Reversing and rotation of image
- The color is quickly edited by the double tap.
- Color edit of confirmation of change in pixel
- It is a cancellation of the operation up to ten times.
- The made dot picture is preserved in the photographic album.
- The dot picture made for the image of the where to make contact (address book) is set.
- The made dot picture is appended to mail and it transmits.
- It takes it out with the data bringing by the Wi-Fi connection in.
- Animated feature.
Support from the site, and distribute the application to send and receive data.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
- Bug fixes.
- Improved stability.
Really nice little pixel studio
This is a nice, reasonably featured pixel art studio. I love the way the grid is laid out, as well as the basic tool set up. I'm not completely sold yet on the copy/mirror feature. It works well, but it's hard to know which mirror copy button you want to use for any given situation. I'll figure it out, but it could stand to be more intuitive.
I love the circle/square tools. They make things quicker.
A couple of features that would be nice to have:
1) an element saver so that once you draw a shape or a creature, you can save it on the side and easily paste it in to other creations.
2) a triangle tool to draw triangles easily. I mean, it's not exactly difficult as it is, but such a tool would speed things along.
Overall, worth the $1.99 price tag.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 15, 2012
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: shinji kitamura
- © (C) 2009-2012 STUDIO SHIN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.