TV Guide Mobile
By TV Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the ultimate TV companion with TV Guide’s official app! It makes TV simple again with the best listings grid ever. You can watch full episodes and videos and get exclusive news anywhere, anytime. There are now more ways to discover what to watch with the app’s personalized all-new home screen.
TV Guide’s Highlights and Features:
- New Home Screen – discover what to watch based on what’s trending, your favorites and editors’ picks
- Optimized for iOS 9 – easily find news about your favorite shows by using Spotlight search
- Enhanced for watchOS 2 – enjoy TV Guide on your Apple Watch with the latest news, your Watchlist and Trending shows!
- Watchlist – a personalized TV guide where users can add their favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and celebrities and find out where, when and how to watch
- Full Episodes – watch full episodes and movies on-the-go anytime, anywhere - with options from Hulu, ABC, CBS, HBO Go, MAX Go, Crackle, iTunes and more
- Trending Tonight – an up-to-the-minute view of the night’s top shows determined by TV Guide users
- TV Listings - use the detailed TV listings grid with the ability to:
-- Set up alerts so you’ll never miss another live airing
-- Add shows to your Watchlist
-- View your favorite channels
-- Share what you’re watching with friends on social
- Exclusive content - get the latest breaking news and photos, watch exclusive videos and read episode recaps
- New Tonight - find out what time and channel shows are on and access quick episode summaries
- TV Guide’s app is optimized for iOS 8.0 and above
See what other TV Guide users are saying…
• “Easier to operate than any other! Thank you TV Guide” – Bill Z86
• “I can’t tell you how many times a day I check this app. Love it!” – Mishael S
• “I’ve used this app for many years and it just keeps getting better – more user friendly.” –F-nmi-J
• “TV guide is perfect...period!” – KKp6
• “I love this app, especially the Watchlist feature because I get emails reminding me of my favorite shows.” – Vast I
Download the app that USA Today called “invaluable” and TIME Magazine listed as one of “50 Must-Have Apps.” Also featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, FoxNews.com, Reuters, CNET, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and more.
Want more from TV Guide? Stay up to date with the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip and more from your favorite TV shows…
What's New in Version 5.0.7
Bug fixes and security updates.
Best of the bunch
My wife and I have tried several TV-schedule apps., over the years. This one has the most intuitive user interface and least number of annoying "features". Others try to pack in too much, making it nearly impossible not to tap on something accidentally and then get an unexpected result. (Unbelievable as it might sound, some of us really only want to see what's on our available channels during the next few hours... and maybe a sentence or two about them... with NO desire for social interactions of any kind and no in-depth info. about the show/movie or every actor/actress involved - yeah, I know... weird, huh?) The TV Guide programmers have put together a clean app. with a nice minimal balance of things to tap on. It's nice to also be able to go BACKWARDS from the current point in time, to check on shows/movie info. that we might have missed and want to look for in the future. Note: You should expect to set up a free log-in, if you'd like to use and edit a list of Favorite channels.
Not worth the download
This app doesn't even deserve one star.
I've had this downloaded for over 4 months. I signed in and then for some reason it unsigned me in and removed all my watch lists and favorites. The channel line up was right but what would be on tv was different from the TV guide on my television occasionally. Everything seemed fine for awhile and then a large chuck on my channels disappeared of the app...but they are still on my tv channel line up. I went on the support part of the app and messages them...nothing. No response, no fix. Slightly after that two more channels that were missing from that chunk showed up out of the roughly 60 channels missing. I waited and waited for a response but nothing. No fix, no hey we got your message. So I went to the support page again and sent another message. Still haven't heard anything.
So as far as customer support, they have none. There might be people getting paid to do customer support but they are clearly not actually doing their job. I'm deleting the app and leaving this as a warning for others to not waste their time.
LOVE MY TV GUiDE APP!!!
Love this app!!! It's the best thing since I used to have to press the channel up button a million times to get to 99(&no the down button wouldn't get u there)... It is always on point, I just do wish it was a little more specific, like if u don't have a cable box for my company it still shows the channels as if u do, but that's just me being a prima-Donna.... LoL but really it's so convenient and ALOT faster to scroll thru than the guide that my provider has!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 5.0.7
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TV Guide Online Holdings LLC
- © 2016 CBS Interactive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.