TV Guide Mobile
By TV Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the ultimate TV companion with TV Guide’s official app! It makes TV simple again with the best listings grid ever. You can watch full episodes and videos and get exclusive news anywhere, anytime. There are now more ways to discover what to watch with the app’s personalized all-new home screen.
TV Guide’s Highlights and Features:
- New Home Screen – discover what to watch based on what’s trending, your favorites and editors’ picks
- Optimized for iOS 9 – easily find news about your favorite shows by using Spotlight search
- Enhanced for watchOS 2 – enjoy TV Guide on your Apple Watch with the latest news, your Watchlist and Trending shows!
- Watchlist – a personalized TV guide where users can add their favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and celebrities and find out where, when and how to watch
- Full Episodes – watch full episodes and movies on-the-go anytime, anywhere - with options from Hulu, ABC, CBS, HBO Go, MAX Go, Crackle, iTunes and more
- Trending Tonight – an up-to-the-minute view of the night’s top shows determined by TV Guide users
- TV Listings - use the detailed TV listings grid with the ability to:
-- Set up alerts so you’ll never miss another live airing
-- Add shows to your Watchlist
-- View your favorite channels
-- Share what you’re watching with friends on social
- Exclusive content - get the latest breaking news and photos, watch exclusive videos and read episode recaps
- New Tonight - find out what time and channel shows are on and access quick episode summaries
- TV Guide’s app is optimized for iOS 8.0 and above
See what other TV Guide users are saying…
• “Easier to operate than any other! Thank you TV Guide” – Bill Z86
• “I can’t tell you how many times a day I check this app. Love it!” – Mishael S
• “I’ve used this app for many years and it just keeps getting better – more user friendly.” –F-nmi-J
• “TV guide is perfect...period!” – KKp6
• “I love this app, especially the Watchlist feature because I get emails reminding me of my favorite shows.” – Vast I
Download the app that USA Today called “invaluable” and TIME Magazine listed as one of “50 Must-Have Apps.” Also featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, FoxNews.com, Reuters, CNET, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and more.
Want more from TV Guide? Stay up to date with the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip and more from your favorite TV shows…
What's New in Version 5.0.8
Bug fixes and security updates.
Still a few annoyances with an overall great app
Seems to work reliably with listings. I assume most wrroneous programming is due to the morons at the TV sations not publishing their programming properly.
My annoyance complaints are: 1). It always come up in the main advert window, meaning ads for upcoming programs, regardless of the window I alway use, The program times guide.
2). The biggest annoyance is that window coming up displaying shows from the last time I used the app, instead of like, Now, which is why I opened the app. Not for last nite's programming. Seriously, i Have to TELL your app, NOW. Seems like thats an obvious thing that should be automatic.
A couple of really annoying issues
When I click on sports there is no way to sort through them. How many more Americans care about Serbia meeting Montenegro in soccer (or any soccer) more than they care about baseball? Offer an English only edition. I do NOT, REPEAT, NOT, watch Spanish language TV and am really tired of getting it forced down my throat. It's bad enough wading through a listing of an English telecast of Guatemala meets Honduras soccer without having it duplicated in Spanish. The biggest issue is having to register before choosing favorite channels. TV Guide does not need to know my Facebook friends and they don't, but I had to give up an email address. And now it's been totally down for about 6 hours.
I use this app all the time and I love it. Being able to add shows to my watchlist means I never miss an episode--even when it's been months since a show was last on.
I also find it much easier to scan the daily listings and search for something to watch on this app than on the channel guide my cable company provides. It's even easy to switch to a new channel line-up when I travel. Being able to tailor the news to my watchlist is a bonus as well. I love this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 03, 2016
- Version: 5.0.8
- Size: 79.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TV Guide Online Holdings LLC
- © 2016 CBS Interactive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.