TV Guide Mobile
By TV Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the app USA Today calls “invaluable” and Time lists as one of 50 Must-Have Apps. It has also been named a 2013 Webby Awards Honoree.
Also featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, FoxNews.com, Reuters, CNET, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and more.
Users love it too:
• It’s “the TV app I was waiting for since before apps were a thing.” - Robert Reed
• “Love the Watchlist & New Tonight features. This app beats other TV apps by far.” – Betty960
• “keeps all of my shows organized” – Zach Crandell
• “user friendly” – Wawa789
• “This app is perfect. Simple, straightforward, and easy to use.” – Lukion
TV Guide’s official app for the iPhone® and iPad® and is your one-stop, 24/7 TV companion and our best listings guide ever. It makes TV simple again – anywhere, anytime. Your feedback was instrumental in the creation of many cool features and we’re excited for you to see them. Please keep your feedback coming – what you love, what you don’t and what you want to see next.
• Watchlist - your super-personalized TV Guide: Organize your favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and actors and find where you can watch them – on TV and on demand.
• Video: Link to watch TV and movies instantly on ABC, ABC Family, CW, Hulu Plus, HBO Go, MAX Go, Crackle and iTunes. Watch now, anywhere, anytime.
• New Tonight: What's new in prime time with three handy filters:
1. All new shows
2. Trending – a social hot list based on what TV Guide users are watching
3. Watchlist – only your favorite shows
• Listings: Detailed info about every airing with the ability to:
1.Set up alerts and never miss a live airing
2.Easily personalize your Watchlist
3.Filter by HD-only and favorite channels
4.Check-in and share what you're watching with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and more
• Exclusive content: The best in breaking news, features, videos and photos, curated by TV Guide's editors
• News Watchlist filter: Get news customized just for you
• One account: TVGuide.com users can enjoy the convenience of one linked account for TVGuide.com and TV Guide for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Set up individual accounts for every member of your family.
• We've optimized our app for iOS 6.0 and above.
CBS Interactive does not allow registration by users under the age of 13 and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13.
What's New in Version 4.4
Adds support for Apple Watch.
I don't understand why some people have issues with this app, while others do not. I have had my TV Guide app for quite sometime and never have issues. I don't watch much TV, but when I do, this app is a "God Send." It's much easier to scroll through than our crap cable menu, and best of all, the Watch List is absolutely GENIUS! Everything I love to watch from sitcoms to movies I have listed. I also find the alert capability to be invaluable as I can set alerts for things I want to watch or as a reminder to record. PLEASE, DON'T EVER do away with this app.
Thank You...thank you and thank you!!
Ugh! Please help!
Ugh! Please help me! I have been getting notices for Mystery Diners on the Food Channel. I however do NOT have any notices set for that show. You wanna know the worse part? After days and days of getting dinged every 30 minutes I finally spent hours dumping information, putting back all my favorites, etc...after all that? Nope. Still getting the notices. Finally, I set up a new account. I hate having to do that you know? But hey that should fix everything. And then, the next day...
DING! *30 minutes* DING! *30 minutes* DING! *30 minutes* AAAAUUUUGHGHGGG" IT'S BACK!!!
Please help it go away. There still may be time to save me...
A useful app but ruined by ads.
Yes, I know, ads are needed to keep these apps alive, but there are limits to which people can be subjected. Please, TV Guide, easy on the ads. Especially the flashing ones at the bottom that distract so much from the app itself.
The ads destroy any reason to spend any time at all with this app.
And, to make matters worse, a pop-up comes up occasionally that asks you to register and you can't get rid of it. It has a Close button that doesn't work. What a messy app!
I'd like to give this app no stars but that is not an option.
And it would be nice if the app could list the entries by channel number.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 17, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TV Guide Online Holdings LLC
- © 2015 CBS Interactive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.