TV Guide Mobile
By TV Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the ultimate TV companion with TV Guide’s official app! It makes TV simple again with the best listings grid ever. You can watch full episodes and videos and get exclusive news anywhere, anytime. There are now more ways to discover what to watch with the app’s personalized all-new home screen.
TV Guide’s Highlights and Features:
- New Home Screen – discover what to watch based on what’s trending, your favorites and editors’ picks
- Optimized for iOS 9 – easily find news about your favorite shows by using Spotlight search
- Enhanced for watchOS 2 – enjoy TV Guide on your Apple Watch with the latest news, your Watchlist and Trending shows!
- Watchlist – a personalized TV guide where users can add their favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and celebrities and find out where, when and how to watch
- Full Episodes – watch full episodes and movies on-the-go anytime, anywhere - with options from Hulu, ABC, CBS, HBO Go, MAX Go, Crackle, iTunes and more
- Trending Tonight – an up-to-the-minute view of the night’s top shows determined by TV Guide users
- TV Listings - use the detailed TV listings grid with the ability to:
-- Set up alerts so you’ll never miss another live airing
-- Add shows to your Watchlist
-- View your favorite channels
-- Share what you’re watching with friends on social
- Exclusive content - get the latest breaking news and photos, watch exclusive videos and read episode recaps
- New Tonight - find out what time and channel shows are on and access quick episode summaries
- TV Guide’s app is optimized for iOS 8.0 and above
See what other TV Guide users are saying…
• “Easier to operate than any other! Thank you TV Guide” – Bill Z86
• “I can’t tell you how many times a day I check this app. Love it!” – Mishael S
• “I’ve used this app for many years and it just keeps getting better – more user friendly.” –F-nmi-J
• “TV guide is perfect...period!” – KKp6
• “I love this app, especially the Watchlist feature because I get emails reminding me of my favorite shows.” – Vast I
Download the app that USA Today called “invaluable” and TIME Magazine listed as one of “50 Must-Have Apps.” Also featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, FoxNews.com, Reuters, CNET, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and more.
Want more from TV Guide? Stay up to date with the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip and more from your favorite TV shows…
What's New in Version 5.0.4
- Dramatic improvements to VoiceOver navigation.
- Numerous improvements around alerts.
- Users with invalidated listings lineups will be prompted to relocalize rather than giving a "grid failed to load" error.
- Many other minor bug fixes and improvements.
I had the TV Guide app for several years and now I have to sign in for my watchlist. However, when I go to sign and it won't sign into any of my apps like Facebook or Twitter. When I use my email it says I must change my password so I do. When I go back to sign in I get the same thing. It won't let me get into my watchlist. I deleted the app and then download it again but it's doing the same thing. So I just deleted it completely. Don't they read the reviews and fix the problems?
It was pretty good before, I would give it three out of five in the past, then they made it a little bit worse by forcing commercials on us before giving the listings.
But now it doesn't work at all. There should be an option to give zero stars out of five if it simply does not work.
I'm deleting it and will find something that does work, perhaps never to return to this app. Kind of a pity for the company, but folks will move on.
What TV Guide should be!
Years ago I tried this app and it was a maze getting to the TV listings. Now, BAM, opens right up to program listings. Found all my OTA channels without problem and allows me to save and display just favorites. Fantastic job. Thanks.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 19, 2015
- Version: 5.0.4
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TV Guide Online Holdings LLC
- © 2015 CBS Interactive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.