TV Guide Mobile
By TV Guide
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the ultimate TV companion with TV Guide’s official app! It makes TV simple again with the best listings grid ever. You can watch full episodes and videos and get exclusive news anywhere, anytime. There are now more ways to discover what to watch with the app’s personalized all-new home screen.
TV Guide’s Highlights and Features:
- New Home Screen – discover what to watch based on what’s trending, your favorites and editors’ picks
- Optimized for iOS 9 – easily find news about your favorite shows by using Spotlight search
- Enhanced for watchOS 2 – enjoy TV Guide on your Apple Watch with the latest news, your Watchlist and Trending shows!
- Watchlist – a personalized TV guide where users can add their favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and celebrities and find out where, when and how to watch
- Full Episodes – watch full episodes and movies on-the-go anytime, anywhere - with options from Hulu, ABC, CBS, HBO Go, MAX Go, Crackle, iTunes and more
- Trending Tonight – an up-to-the-minute view of the night’s top shows determined by TV Guide users
- TV Listings - use the detailed TV listings grid with the ability to:
-- Set up alerts so you’ll never miss another live airing
-- Add shows to your Watchlist
-- View your favorite channels
-- Share what you’re watching with friends on social
- Exclusive content - get the latest breaking news and photos, watch exclusive videos and read episode recaps
- New Tonight - find out what time and channel shows are on and access quick episode summaries
- TV Guide’s app is optimized for iOS 8.0 and above
See what other TV Guide users are saying…
• “Easier to operate than any other! Thank you TV Guide” – Bill Z86
• “I can’t tell you how many times a day I check this app. Love it!” – Mishael S
• “I’ve used this app for many years and it just keeps getting better – more user friendly.” –F-nmi-J
• “TV guide is perfect...period!” – KKp6
• “I love this app, especially the Watchlist feature because I get emails reminding me of my favorite shows.” – Vast I
Download the app that USA Today called “invaluable” and TIME Magazine listed as one of “50 Must-Have Apps.” Also featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, FoxNews.com, Reuters, CNET, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and more.
Want more from TV Guide? Stay up to date with the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip and more from your favorite TV shows…
What's New in Version 5.1.6
We’ve improved our limit ad tracking opt-in option, which can be managed within your settings.
As we constantly update TV Guide to improve your in-app experience by introducing new and progressing on existing features, please make sure to keep your auto-updates turned on!
I just want to say thank you for the people that designed this app🙏😍 I can’t live without this app! Every morning when I drink my coffee that’s the first thing that I do! Check on my Tv Guide app what’s is new on the Tv today. Because the Tv doesn’t promote a lite of programs that interest me like the new season of Van helsing on Syfy and the new show Goest wors on syfy! Or evil things on Tlc the Tv network doesn’t care about us people liking those cubs if programmers😩 and without the Tv Guide I couldn’t know about them! So I want to say thank you again and again🙏😍💋 please continue the good work we love you guy’s❤️😍 Ruth Wells.
A very useful app, but one really bad change
I love being able to check the program listings with the tap of a finger, but in the older version, I could tap athe name of a show in the listings, and that would open a one-or-two line description of the episode. That was very useful. Now, that tap brings up a video window that shows an ad followed by a trailer. That takes up too much space and too much time without sufficient information. I hope they will change that back to the old way, at which time I will come back and give it five stars.
👏🏾 Always the best. Stable. Fast. Accurate. 👍🏾
I can tolerate the ads. They don’t offer a no-ads option. Cool. I understand: they gotta make a living.
We use the website on our laptops, and the app on our mobile devices: same account. I set up our favorites list for the account and it’s reliable across apps and website.
I could ask no more for a TV listings app. That’s all I want. An indicator tells me whether I’m about to watch a new episode or a re-run, and I can get a description of content. Simple. Just like the mag.
(We also use the Comcast "X1 Tuner" app just because we can touch it to change stations. But TVGuide tells us which buttons to press on the Comcast remote, and TVGuide also gives us an *essential* opinion on the content of each listing.)
TVGuide is faster.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 5.1.6
- Size: 103 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TV Guide Online Holdings LLC
- © 2017 CBS Interactive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.